Fantastic to aid with Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2428140 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product (and vegan, yay!) I take 1-2 before or during meals that I know may be a bit taxing on the body to digest. Highly recommended for everyone! Especially since we live in a world where the average persons diet is heavily burdened with highly processed foods. They can help to reduce and eliminate reflux. What most people don't realize is that when they do suffer from reflux it's due to the stomach not being acidic enough which leads to the sphincter muscle (that closes the stomach shut) to remain open. If the stomach is producing sufficient Hydrochloric Acid then the stomach closes its opening preventing that awful 'burn' after a meal.

indigestion remedy

Posted by 5612846551831193622 on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I get indigestion a lot and read that actually can be caused by not enough stomach acid. This complex has helped immensely with my digestive problems. I dont have the indigestion I used to have. I take before meals and I would recommend to anyone who has indigestion and niggles coming from gall bladder after eating. I will be re ordering. I used to get indigestion upon retiring and I haven't had that since been on Pure Vegan Digestive Enzyme Complex

Great product!

Posted by 5549003984751622104 on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really makes your digestion better, I take 1 before lunch and dinner and I love it. I would recommend this to anyone vegan or non - vegan.

quality at a good price

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Definitely does the trick

Love pure vegan...the name alone says it all !!

Posted by Reviewer1345007 on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thank u so much for offering total vegan products !!!

Only enzymes that work for me!

Posted by 5460017162830610883 on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of digestive enzymes and these work great after you take them consistently for a few days.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2859914 on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good.

These don't work at all

Posted by Umbridge on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many types of enzymes, and haven't found many to be particularly effective. These don't seem to do anything at all. Won't be buying again.

why cinnamon?!

Posted by 5157609884189752766 on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Helps digestion, and I like this product - BUT the cinnamon in this product makes me wonder. Cinnamon is liver toxic and by using these enzymes you get too much cinnamon in your body. I'm afraid I'm not going to order this anymore. :(

Digestive enzymes

Posted by 5384488070764251868 on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find this product highly beneficial