Great sleeping aid with no side effects

Posted by 5509552876050159995 on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a habitually bad sleeper, generally because I have trouble falling asleep from an overactive brain. I've been taking Sleep Away nightly for a few months and it's made a huge difference. I take it about 30 minutes before bed, then it kicks in within 30 minutes of lying down, which is brilliant for me. The really surprising thing is that it's still working after a few months, and that I've had absolutely no side effects - no drowsiness etc the next day, the way a lot of medications do. I've had a lot of fatigue problems over the last decade or so, along with chronic headaches, and this is the first sleep aid I've found that doesn't make those symptoms worse.

Knocks you out!

Posted by 4663720058030105897 on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feel very sleepy and peaceful after 30 minutes.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1981387 on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gives a deep sleep for me as i am a very light sleeper

Sleep away

Posted by 5520814397982101886 on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This really works for me! I hadn't slept well for months, and now I can sleep through the night, feel refreshed and energetic the next day, and not feel like I need to sleep again as soon as I wake up. There are no fillers and the capsules are vegan.

Pure Vegan brand

Posted by vegrus on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems like that worked for me. I take two caps before go to bed, and become sleepy in half an hour, then I wake up easily and feel refreshed.

okay

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Left me feeling a little too drowsy in the morning - would not say the product refreshes you. Not too bad though.

Sleep away not very effective for me

Posted by 5015939890837333022 on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sleep away not effective to improve my sleep quality. I tried until 4 capsul one hour before sleep but did not make my sleep quality improve.