Help

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent product!! compares very well with oxy-powder by GHC, which costs 2x as much.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best colon cleanser I've tried...It does not give me cramps, and is very reliable.. It works just as good or better than the more expensive product "Oxy Powder".

Quite a cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is easily the most intense colon cleanser I have ever purchased (and yes, I've tried many). If you are looking for something light, this product is NOT for you. However, if you are truly looking for a cleanse-- this product is well-worth a try.

Digestive tract aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A very useful product and works well for me keeping my colon in good working order. Much kinder to the system than the caffine based cleansers.

Excellent Colon Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As recommended, this product worked extremely effectively and enhanced my feeling of well-being.

Pretty good

Posted by ejade03 on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They don't work as well as the Aerobic Life Mag07 but they are almost as good and a good alternative when Aerobic Life have been sold out. (However they aren't as economical) but they do the job.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the only non-addictive supplements to treat constipation - safe to take daily.

Gives me diarrhea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my fifth day on Mag O7 and although I'm only taking two caps daily it gives me severe diarrhea. I will reduce to 1 cap though I'm not sure this is agreeing with me...

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Suffer from constipation and this really helped. Don't take too much or you will have diarrhea. I take 2 caps a couple hours before bed and I go that same night and sometimes the next morning, sometimes I need 3 capsules, I still haven't figured out the dosage for my body yet but my stomach has never been so flat in my life.

works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have tried other oxygenated magnesium pills before like Oxytarm but nothing worked as well as than Oxy Powder from GHC which is so expensive, until I found this! It works to help get rid of bloat and water retention. I can lose 1kg of water weight overnight with this!

1 2 3 4