WOW!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a family history of spinal disk weaknesses. This seems to harm my sleep quality -- and a great deal more, occasionally. Hylastin Hyaluronic Acid at bedtime does wonders for my sleep quality and seems to have sped my recovery from a slipped disk. I am so happy to have found such a clearly beneficial use for this product!

Best product todate to counter joint pain and aid lubrication

Posted by Damisa on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hylastin is the best product I have found todate (out of six used over the past fourteen years) that seems to eliminate pain from my joints, and aids in their lubrication. Basically I was told by my doctors that I was getting older, the sports injuries of my youth were catching up with me, arthritis was a fact of life, and several helpful hints were given. The other supplements that get the press only go so far - never enough! Hylastin goes all the way in solving my joint pain problems. A total side benefit was what it has done with my skin - Wow ! Try it - you will be surprised !

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Have been using it for the past 7 years and I believe it contributes to my overall well being and fitness.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It has work for my father´s arthrities

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My nails and hair never have grown so fast and well. The pills are not small, but there is no fish after-taste that usually Omega 3 pills give you.

Hylasin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have not taken this product that long, But so far this product seems to help me with my joint pains. Before I give you a honest opion, I would like to a few more months