Mr. Joe

Posted by Reviewer2822837 on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One of the best Multi's on the market. I am a nutritionist and am always searching for the best products for my family. This is the one I use as it provides the best bio-availability of all the vitamines I have reviewed. If you can't absorb the nutrient then why pay for it. When used with a balance diet this vitamine provides the balance needed due to the deficiencies present in our soil and our farming practices.

purity perfect multi

Posted by Reviewer1700777 on Jul 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. I have been using them for some time. Your web site allowes me to purchase the multi vitamins at a very competitive price. Thank you.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1483365 on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product as well as this company before. I am happy with the delivery and the product. I reccomend iherb to my friends all of the time.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1939430 on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using for over a year. It's difficult to find a great vitamin in a capsule form for such a great price. I'm so happy to have found this product.

Purity Perfect multi - No Iron

Posted by Reviewer1215372 on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product.I was first introduced to this Multi by Pat Robertson on the 700 Club web site. His team has done some research and this is one that he has advised to use. Been using this Multi for about 5 years with good results. I am 69 years old and play tennis two to three times a week. I work out also twice a week. I have a pace maker also for the last 12 years. I swear by this product. It has helped me.

good product overpriced

Posted by Reviewer1264996 on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Perfect Multi has gone up $10.00. It is a good product but I will no longer be buying it. There are a lot of good vitimines out there for less money!

Gary

Posted by Reviewer2365381 on Oct 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

excellent product for a reasonable price. Hats off to iHerb

The Best Vitamin Made

Posted by Reviewer1489524 on Jul 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these for years. Taken as directed they provide the best most bio-available nutrients in a pill.

Perfect Transaction

Posted by Reviewer2136009 on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Product was delivered on time, and as ordered. Communication from seller was good.

Comprehensive vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2552975 on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Contains traditional vitamins and many herbal supplements as well.

1 2 3