Mr. Joe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One of the best Multi's on the market. I am a nutritionist and am always searching for the best products for my family. This is the one I use as it provides the best bio-availability of all the vitamines I have reviewed. If you can't absorb the nutrient then why pay for it. When used with a balance diet this vitamine provides the balance needed due to the deficiencies present in our soil and our farming practices.

good product overpriced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Perfect Multi has gone up $10.00. It is a good product but I will no longer be buying it. There are a lot of good vitimines out there for less money!

Purity Perfect multi - No Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product.I was first introduced to this Multi by Pat Robertson on the 700 Club web site. His team has done some research and this is one that he has advised to use. Been using this Multi for about 5 years with good results. I am 69 years old and play tennis two to three times a week. I work out also twice a week. I have a pace maker also for the last 12 years. I swear by this product. It has helped me.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using for over a year. It's difficult to find a great vitamin in a capsule form for such a great price. I'm so happy to have found this product.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product as well as this company before. I am happy with the delivery and the product. I reccomend iherb to my friends all of the time.

purity perfect multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. I have been using them for some time. Your web site allowes me to purchase the multi vitamins at a very competitive price. Thank you.

Great vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The first week I took these I noticed a big difference in my energy level. I don't think I have taken them long enough to notice the night vision effect but I have tried many vitamins and I believe I have gotten the best results from these...

Purity Products, Perfect Multi, 120 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ok

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great

The best multi!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this multi for several years now. I have to say that, at my opinion, it is the best on the market. I am so thankful that iHerb carries it at a great price.

1 2 3