Best skin/hair/joint health product!

Posted by Reviewer1157388 on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Ultimate H.A. Formula by Purity is simply the finest product for epithelial maintenance and growth that money can buy. Throw away all your other hair growth product...THIS is the real deal!

Satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer3360334 on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are not difficult to take although it is recommended that 6 per day are taken for the first 15 days which is the whole bottle so it would be good to know that when purchasing for the first time.

Stopped my knees from making cracking sound

Posted by Reviewer1269916 on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am 39 years old. I consider myself Active but on the point of overweight. Ultimate HA (100mg HA) helped my joints. After, 2 months of use I didn't hear my knee making cracking noises as I am walking up the stairs late at night. I also notice a soft cushion-feeling on my knees when I am on my knees (before it was painful). I have tried the cheaper Costco Joint Pills "Move Free" (3.3 mg of HA) and their wasn't any noticable results. Ultimate HA is more expensive per bottle, but it was the only one that gave me results. "MOve Free" is cheaper but with no results, it is like throwing my money away.

Great for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2387831 on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great for anti aging my joints and back have not felt this good since I was young

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1344629 on Jan 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Purity's HA is a great product providins moisture for my joints,skin,and eyes. I like ordering from iHerb because I appreciate your fast shipping and varity of products.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1718368 on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works. Everytime I take it I have smoother skin, better joint mobility, and fewer inflammtion issues. Plain and simple.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1782217 on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Could barely walk in the A.M. without feeling pain in the joints. Now the pain is gone. This stull really helps.

Ultimate HA

Posted by Reviewer2752152 on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have lots of joint problems. This product helps me with the aches and pains.

Purity Products Ultimate H.A.

Posted by Reviewer1932166 on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent formula and I can realy tell a huge difference in taking this supplement.

Great for joints

Posted by Reviewer1817677 on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product makes such an improvement in the way my knees feel...I'm very active and was beginning to notice pain in my knees..this stuff is like a cushion..and my skin feels smoother too.......

1 2 3