Best skin/hair/joint health product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Ultimate H.A. Formula by Purity is simply the finest product for epithelial maintenance and growth that money can buy. Throw away all your other hair growth product...THIS is the real deal!

Satisfactory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are not difficult to take although it is recommended that 6 per day are taken for the first 15 days which is the whole bottle so it would be good to know that when purchasing for the first time.

Great for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great for anti aging my joints and back have not felt this good since I was young

Stopped my knees from making cracking sound

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am 39 years old. I consider myself Active but on the point of overweight. Ultimate HA (100mg HA) helped my joints. After, 2 months of use I didn't hear my knee making cracking noises as I am walking up the stairs late at night. I also notice a soft cushion-feeling on my knees when I am on my knees (before it was painful). I have tried the cheaper Costco Joint Pills "Move Free" (3.3 mg of HA) and their wasn't any noticable results. Ultimate HA is more expensive per bottle, but it was the only one that gave me results. "MOve Free" is cheaper but with no results, it is like throwing my money away.

Ultimate H.A is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is so much more effective than just glucosamine and chondroitin products!

Happy Joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my third bottle. Joints have really loosened up. This is a good formula.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product that does what it's suppose to do. My skin, hair and nails are healthier and look great!

Great for joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product makes such an improvement in the way my knees feel...I'm very active and was beginning to notice pain in my knees..this stuff is like a cushion..and my skin feels smoother too.......

Purity Products Ultimate H.A.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent formula and I can realy tell a huge difference in taking this supplement.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Purity's HA is a great product providins moisture for my joints,skin,and eyes. I like ordering from iHerb because I appreciate your fast shipping and varity of products.

1 2 3