Cogni-Q works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've only been taking Cogni-Q for a sort time, but I have noticed benefits already. An annual hearing check-up showed my overall hearing has improved slightly. (I am deaf and wear hearing aids). I've also noticed that my vision is better and I'm sleeping better. Memory has improved and, because I'm a writer, I'm finding my grey matter is firing on all cylinders when I sit down to create. Thinking processes are lucid and memory for vocabulary I need is very good too. I'd recommend Cogni-Q to anyone who like me is wanting to slow down the aging process and keep alert.

cogni.q

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

noticable improvement in memory recall

Notice this one the most

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many supplements to try and see what works the best for more precise brian activity. I do like this one alot and keep ordering it before I run out. Just my 2 cents.

cogni-q excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cogni-Q has helped my memory a lot in the few months I have been taking it. I would highly recommend this product. I am totally satisfied with my results having only used it for about 5 months .and will continue on a dailey basis. Anyone that has experienced short memory should give Cogni-q a try. Satisfied customar

brain fix

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am at the age where memory is failing. I've done so well on Cognizine , that I wanted another layer to help me remember. Too soon to tell. SO far no tummy or bloat problems.