deodorex

Posted by 4633710299886031376 on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent product just like pro M internal deodoriser i hope they won't take this one off the market for the sake of all the people around the world who suffer from trimethylaminuria . thanks Iherb for making this product available i love it, and i will keep ordering it every time i run out.

TRUE HELP FOR KIDNEYS

Posted by 4666897021519507775 on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ALWAYS HAD HIGH AMONIA DATING BACK TO INFANCY . THIS REALLY HELPS HARD TO EXPLAIN BUT WEIRD SMALL URINARY A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE AT FIRST AND THEN IMPROVED . ESPECIALLY LEAKING.

EXCELLENT!!

Posted by Reviewer2536078 on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has worked really well for me... I had to hunt for it though. I'm so happy to see it on iherb now!!! I would highly recommend this - I don't have to scrub the underarms of my shirts before washing when using this, and don't fear my deodorant failing any more. In fact, I don't even really need deodorant when taking this.

FAST SHIPPING

Posted by 5516806678922809955 on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far i have to say the shipping is very good the package arrived almost in 24 days Hope this help me with my problems finger crossed, also i'm having a healthier diet and doing exercise

It Works

Posted by 5167309682721255625 on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product works for me when I don't eat sweets, meat or dairy. If I eat vegetables only I have no body odor. Thank you for this product. Please keep in stock or something similar. Have many people who need this product.

Good not great

Posted by 5541054799880664825 on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Deodorex is a good product that will work only if you maintain a strict "candida"-like diet. That means no wheat, no sugar, and absolutely no high-carb foods(with a lot of starch). I would suggest Nullo, and see how that works out. Nullo has chlorophyllin, a derivative of chlorophyll, which turns bad bacteria in the system into neutralized form. The one big downside is that it'll turn your stool a weird green color. And no this isn't a paid review, I've purchased both products and researched their effects in a very thoroughly.

works alright

Posted by 5059968785354869141 on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't work as well as I expected it to, although I probably shouldn't have expected a miracle, like I have all the products I purchase expecting miracle results intended to rid odour, but it does somewhat help.