Rita

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have given this product to my husband since he was treated for lymphoma - two kinds - one was stage 4. Chemo about did him in. He has taken AHCC for over five years. The cancer doctor said recently he didn't ever want to see him again! This was wonderful news. I strongly feel AHCC contributed to his keeping cancer at bay for so long. Interestingly, I ran out last month and my husband went five days without it. He got a terrible cold! He hasn't had a cold for five years! Believe me, we will not run out of it again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

4 years ago, my cat, Ed, was diagnosed with Feline Leukemia. I discovered this product on the internet, ordered it (at $100/bottle), and began opening a capsule onto his food. Ed thrived. Two years later, I took Ed in for a routine checkup. Ed amazed my vet. Not only had he survived, his blood test showed he had actually “shed” the disease. I explained about the AHCC, and she was skeptically enthusiastic. I am not skeptical. Ed gets a capsule sprinkled in his food every day. And now it costs me a lot less thanks to I-Herb. Update 12/30/11: Ed still thrives. I stopped giving him this some time back as the vet assured me Ed's Leukemia test came back "negative", and the disease was gone. I tell people about this particular product often.

A better person with it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered three bottles to try...and was convinced after the first, two-capsule dose that AHCC is a truly amazing product ~ I could tell the difference that quickly! Within a week of taking six capsules a day, I've notably experienced an alleviation of my chronic pain, an increase in pain tolerance, a significant decrease in anxiety, a significant increase in patience, less heartburn, and great relief of my (usual) constant fatigue. Within two weeks my husband was convinced (as my "progress" has not wavered) that this product works... From what he's seen, he said the difference between me taking AHCC and not taking it is "huge"...so huge that he's added the cost of it into our yearly budget! I'm very aware of benefiting from it just by what I can feel...how exciting that I'm reaping other wonderful benefits that I can't feel ~ like my strenghtening immune system!! Bottom line...I know the person I was without it...and I'm just a better person with it.

The Only AHCC to Buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Quality of Life Labs AHCC is the AHCC that has clinical trials to back up cliams, ie cancer patients with certain kinds of cancer significantly benefited from taking an AHCC protocol under a doctor's supervision for this trial. This product has significantly improved my immune system so far as colds and virus are concerned, but as a prior cancer patient, I am taking it also to keep my immune system in optimum condition.

Really seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife has had a bout of problems including chronic fatigue symptoms. Her immune system just couldn't seem to keep up. Every few weeks she would come down with something, that would always progress to bronchitis or nasal infections or something severe that would require antibiotics to get over. Our children's pediatrician had suggested she look at AHCC. We can now judge her progress by the fact she hasn't had to fill any prescriptions in over 6 months. She has not come down with any of the infections our kids have brought home except one, which she got over in about 24 hours on her own. She was never able to over anything herself before. It certainly seems that the AHCC has made a *real* difference. It is expensive, but if it continues to work this well it is still very much worth the cost.

Advanced Immune Enhancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

AHCC is the leading natural treatment for cancer in Japan. Combine with New Chapter Reishi and Liver Force to fortify your immune system.

Highly recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a root canal which continued to give me problems for months. I was afraid I would loss this tooth. I started taking AHCC and my tooth started feeling better within a day.

putting trust in the benefits Kinoko Gold AHCC 500mg. gives me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a Lung Cancer patient. Having been diagnose in September of 2004. I had underwent Chemoteraphy,taken Targeted medicine (Tarceva)for about two years,underwent a second Chemoteraphy again January last year and is now again undergoing remission. For two and a half year I have been taking Kinoko Gold AHCC 500mg, I give credit to Kinoko for my physical well being.I excercise daily with an hour of walking and 15 minutes calisthenic and feeling good about myself. I am 72.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has REALLY helped my fibromyalgia symptoms.

Increase of immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I waw recommended by my wife's uncle to take AHCC to improve my immune system against cancer after I have had a successful chemoradiation therapy for nasopharynheal carcinomo ending nine months ago. So far there is no recurrence of cancer in my body.