Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've taken a lot of antioxidant extracts. Some of them provide effects that can be measured (improvement in blood pressure, blood sugar, etc.). But this is the first product whose effects can be physically felt right away. My circulation feels much better, and my body feels warm all over for several hours after taking this. I have hope that this will provide more benefits than most other antioxidant/polyphenol products.

Seems very good

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There has been considerable research done on the Litchi seed which I found quite by accident when searching for something else. I looked on trusty iherb and they had oliginol so I thought I would try it. It seems quite expensive as you only get 30 capsules, I have been taking it for just two weeks only one per day but I am going to try it for longer. I feel a lot less hungry so I figure I'll save money on food haha By the way I am not overweight and eat a very healthful diet but this is supposed to help with tummy fat which I have. I am also hoping that it will help my skin as it was originally(apparently)produced as a cosmoceutical product. So far I am happy enough to spend some more money to try it for longer.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

indeed help to get rid of brown spots.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its great,but a little expensive

So far so good. Reordering today.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. Reordering today. I would like a larger bottle.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I finished my first bottle and now just began with the socond one. I notice my dark spot begyn to fade a little. Because I have so much dark spot I am sure it will take a while to see the full result. I am going to keep taking this product.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps my fine lines and dark spots

Oligonol