Help

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

From Hong Kong. Really excellent product. My boy has smelly and rotten feet for years. Tried many other products ordered in iHerb but did not work. But this product is miracle. My boy's feet returned normal with no smell at all after a few days' use. I am relieved. Highly recommend ( I never write any product review but this one is exception). Must let other users know.

Amazing. Really.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got really bad athlete's foot from my college shower when it flooded. Tinactin worked for a week, but it kept coming back, worse every time. Tea tree oil helped, but my athlete's foot was too intense. This stuff is fabulous, a saw results after 4 or 5 days, but felt relief immediately. I should also mention that after a week or two I only applied it at night, using tea tree oil in the morning. I am so relieved that I found something that worked!

good but dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

comes in a very small tube! extremely dry and hard to squeeze it out. also difficult to wash it off later on

Paraben

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to hail this product since they have taken considerable effort to make it as natural as possible. However I discovered this product contains PARABENS which are questionably linked to cancer and other health issues since they closely resemble estrogen in structure etc. Just thought I should make it knowledge...

Cured me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have never had any problems with my feet until recently when my right foot had blistered and was a mess. This helped heal it in about two weeks. I just applied it every morning and night. It dries like a mask and kept it from spreading. My foot is finally back to normal. I recommend you try this if you can't get rid of the athlete's foot.

Best product ever....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has tried almost everything. This is the first time a product actually works. It took him about 2 weeks to clear the infection and has been itch-free for over a month now. Will be getting another tube for safe measure...

Reccomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It has a very soothing cooling effect that is somewhat like mint (it might BE mint). It can be startling at first but then it's very nice. As for getting rid of athlete's foot/ringworm, it takes a while but it seems to help. You can get a lot out of the bottle, but it's still a pretty small bottle. You might want to get two to make sure it goes away for sure (you should keep applying it even when it's mostly gone).

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff dries to a stiff white chalky film. So don't put it on and then go out in your flip flops or sandals! Everyone will think you are icky! So use it at night I guess. Seemed to work okay. Not quick enough and don't like the white chalk stuff. Would not order again. Still looking.

Too soon to tell for sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The active ingredient in this is Tolnaftate 1.0%, the same as standard over-the-counter athlete's foot remedies, but the addition of the tea tree oil, oregano oil and other botanicals may help some. At least it smells good.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works really good. Only complaint is that is kinda chalky ,but it gets the job done.

1 2 3 4