Help

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works beatifully on old and new scars.I have a healed scar tissue after skin graft which took place in SEP of 2009.I have started to use it as soon as as it arrived and I see change of color in my scar.It is lighter and softer to touchr.It is only 2 weeks and I see results.Years ago I had some other surgery and I used similar product from Poland on my big scar tissue it worked wonders.Based on that previous experience I bought this one which does the trick.The product from Poland is called Cepan.The cost is probably the same but has triple volume.

WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has reduced a large and nasty scar to barely visible. I started using it right away after surgery and after 6 months the scar has almost disappeared. Great for wrinkles, too!

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had a basal carcinoma removed from the middle of my forehead right by the hairline, the incision was about 2 inches long. The dermatology office had a scar remover, but it was rather pricey, and contained ingredients that I did not want to put on my skin. I looked around for a natural scar remover, and was fortunate enough to find the Quantum Scar Reducer. I really did not expect it to work, boy was I in for a surprise. The scar is barely visible now. I also applied it to an old scar on my chin that I have had for about 15 years.. My husband first noticed the difference before I did, and commented that the scar was much less visible. Yeah! I am going to keep applying the scar cream at night, and see if the scar on my chin will disappear even more. I highly recommend this product.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works very good! The best I have found on the market.

Super cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this ointment for over a year on some old scares and is amazing how well is working. And now I want to have this ointment in my home pharmacy for every little scar that my kids might get. Acne scars, play scars, new or old is working.

Outstanding product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my boyfriend after surgery from a badly broken leg. He has been very impressed with the results and noticed reductions in his scars in a week.

seems good

Posted by Sabine on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We haven't used this product more than a week, so I don't now if it is working. Smells good. Easy to apply. I use it on scars on my daughters face.

Good for Acne Scars & Preventing Scars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin scars very easily from any scrap or acne blemish. I've been using this product for almost 2 weeks. Works pretty quickly on lightening my acne scars on back and chest. If I apply the ointment on my newer blemishes, I have noticed that my skin will not scar once the blemish dies - when before nearly every blemish would scar. Any new scratch or scrape I get I apply the ointment and I do not scar. I have an old scratch on my arm that is a dark brown scar and the ointment hasn't seemed to work too well with that one, no noticable lightening - but maybe with more time. Thumbs up for my other scars though and for scar prevention.

Effective, but not to be used on the face*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After using this cream for just 2-3 weeks I've had a noticeable reduction in my acne scars, but the unfortunate thing was that it made me break out. The cream seems to be more effective on smaller scars or ones that are in less obvious places.

Still no results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a month it's still no results