Help

Was looking for a stronger instant relief

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suppose this will work well for mild bites. It's soothing but for very itchy bites, it didn't work as a instant relief for me. Will not be repurchasing. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

🎁🎁 Get a constant big discooount! Push the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get. You will be satisfied.🎁🎁

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not very strong. But for children this natural product is very O.K. There are no chemicals in it. But the impact is not very long. I would say it is helpful for mild insects bites. 🎁🎁Visit my page (green link) and see all benefits you can get. If you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you click 'yes'.

Useful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love how this product works. It calms the itchiness (I use it for annoying mosquito bites), leaves a fresh feeling, smells strong (medicine like) but the Semele doesn't last longer. It works wonders in no time! So fast you forget you were bitten. Love it, you also use a very tiny amount for each bite. So it lasts a very very very long time. I also use it for my husband that one day had a weird huge allergic reaction on his leg. We never knew what it was (probably spider bite) and this product faded away the itchiness first and so fast that when he checked the inflammation and redness was totally gone. I highly recommend this!

I love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It definitely soothes the annoying itch of mosquito bites. Long time suffer and it's my go to. No stinging so great for kids. Helps with the itch, redness and swelling! The relief is much longer compared to the more alcohol based products. I have saved many nights sleep thanks to Sting Soothe.

Sting Soothe review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product works for me for all kinds of insect bites. We have had mosquitoes and biting flies this summer like never before. This take the itch away when other products don't work at all. I highly recommend that you have a bottle on hand.