Great Immune Builder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The combination of Lysine & Olive Leaf are a powerful combo when it comes to immune building. I take this to stay healthy. Lysine works wonderfully on chronic viral infections, but also aides in reducing LDL (bad cholesterol). Aides with calcium absorption, strengthening bone, tendons, and collagen. Olive Leaf is both antibacterial & antiviral, but also has been known for the benefit of reducing blood pressure. As I said, powerful combo.

Amped-up Lysine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lysine best banishes most viruses taken in high quality proteins thruout the day in addition to high quality supplements. Quantum excels in the lysine supplement department! When they added astragalus for overall immune support and olive leaf for additional support in times of immune system distress, they came up with a winning formula. Try it. It works!

Immune health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful. I have been taking it since October and have made in through the Christmas Holidays without being sick; which is quite unusual for me... I think it is a remarkable product for the immune system.

Best form of L lysine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ive taken this L-lysine for quite some time to keep herpes at bay. It works better than any other product, and I've tried many of them.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good product, helps gum problems caused by herpes.

Great product for cold prevention

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take a couple of these capsules when I feel run down and like I am going to get a cold - the next morning I feel much better and don't actually get the cold! I have been using this product for a number of years and would highly recommend it.

I have used this when feeling a herpes break out coming,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

and didn’t break out so I think this is really working. Easy ordering and fast & reasonable shipping from iHerb as always.

best 2 date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

just what's needed/neccessary, without all that other stuff. i'm a happy camper;)

This product is very healthy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thank you very much. I love this product. It is natural.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product I will recommend

1 2