definetely helps. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helped to clear inflammation at the corners of the mouth in 3 days, and couldn't get rid off for more then a month! Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes

Heals cold sores quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I live in a high-altitude and the sun is intense all summer. Cold sores seem to be inevitable. After using Quantum Super Lysine to heal the inevitable first cold sore of the summer this year, I've been using it on my lips every day for protection, and it seems to be working. I wouldn't be without this product.

Cold Sores No More

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product worked better than anything I have ever used. At the 1st sign I applied as often as I thought about it. The cold sore reversed it's self I was IMPRESSED.

Works for cold sore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received my iherb order yesterday and the evening a cold sore appeared on my upper lip. Just one application and this morning it disappeared without leaving a painful lesion for a week as Abreva does.

working good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works good for cold sores and genital herpes, too.

It contains retinyl palmitate, a possible carcinogenic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I bought this product I didn't know yet that retinoids, including retinyl palmitate, are believed to be carcinogenic. I tossed this product as soon as I found out.

Miracle Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For a few years now I have suffered from large cold sores in my nose, they get really bad and hurt terribly and bleed. This is my miracle cure, what used to take up to a month to heal now takes 3 days. I would not be without it!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product, successfully, in the past but now have difficulty obtaining it in the UK. It is the only product which is 100% effective for the treatment of cold sores.

Quantum Health, Super Lysine + Cold Sore Treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Expected better result.

BEST FOR COLD SORES! best offer using this J Z L4 8 0 (no space)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If your kids often get cold sores or even yourself.... u should get this! best offer using this J Z L4 8 0 (no space)