definetely helps. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helped to clear inflammation at the corners of the mouth in 3 days, and couldn't get rid off for more then a month! Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes

Heals cold sores quickly

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I live in a high-altitude and the sun is intense all summer. Cold sores seem to be inevitable. After using Quantum Super Lysine to heal the inevitable first cold sore of the summer this year, I've been using it on my lips every day for protection, and it seems to be working. I wouldn't be without this product.

Cold Sores No More

Posted by Reviewer2230477 on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product worked better than anything I have ever used. At the 1st sign I applied as often as I thought about it. The cold sore reversed it's self I was IMPRESSED.

working good!

Posted by Reviewer2487581 on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works good for cold sores and genital herpes, too.

Works for cold sore

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received my iherb order yesterday and the evening a cold sore appeared on my upper lip. Just one application and this morning it disappeared without leaving a painful lesion for a week as Abreva does.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2505196 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product, successfully, in the past but now have difficulty obtaining it in the UK. It is the only product which is 100% effective for the treatment of cold sores.

Miracle Product!

Posted by Reviewer1352001 on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For a few years now I have suffered from large cold sores in my nose, they get really bad and hurt terribly and bleed. This is my miracle cure, what used to take up to a month to heal now takes 3 days. I would not be without it!

Quantum Health, Super Lysine + Cold Sore Treatment

Posted by Reviewer2755931 on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Expected better result.

It contains retinyl palmitate, a possible carcinogenic

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I bought this product I didn't know yet that retinoids, including retinyl palmitate, are believed to be carcinogenic. I tossed this product as soon as I found out.

Very good

Posted by Santita on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The cream smells of herbs, a pleasant sensation on the lips, softens the skin. Tested only once: start to smear early rashes - herpes did not go continue, and soon ended. Did this cream - can not say. We need at least one more test case for ... ))