Fabulous product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about 4 months now. Have applied it every time I've gotten that 'tingly' feeling (about once a week) and it's completely prevented the coldsore from appearing every time but one (and that one time, the coldsore was tiny - I don't think anyone else would have even noticed it was there - and it went away after a couple of days). I'm extremely impressed and it's such good value too!

Great anti-viral!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is great on cold sores and herpes outbreaks. I also applied it to a wartish skin lesion on my hand and it cleared it up completely within a week!

Quantum Health Super Lysine and Cold Sore Treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Stops cold sores in their tracks before they become full blown. I also occasionally experience what I think of as boils on my posterior. As soon as I feel one beginning, I apply Lysine and it goes away. It's an excellent deterrent for both maladies.

Cold Sore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful product; store in a cool place for longer shelf life.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This item is awesome for genital problems. Works real fast and stop the breakout.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

First topical oitment i've tried that actually works. Highly recommended for cold sore sufferers.

Great for healing cold sores quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this in our home for a number of years. I just woke up with a cold sore two days ago and immediately put some on and have done so a few times since then. In a day and a half there is nothing left but a tiny bit of dried skin. It's best to start putting on the cold sore at the first signs of it. Sometimes I would start feeling a tingling feeling on my lip which means that one is about to start. If I put it on right away, it never comes up.

Works pretty well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It became summer after I have ordered it, but I ahve very sensitive lips and they break out very often. I have tried and it works very fast!!! Try it out!

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am happy how it works. When I apply it on my cold sore it dries out within 2 days (otherwise it takes a week). It is important to have a generous amount of this product on cold sores all the time. It also prevents it from spreading. Recently ordered Lysine powder too and this combination is the best cold sores treatment I've ever tried. Last cold sore wasn't even painfull. Will keep buying.

SUPER !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THIS TREATMENT. IT DRIED UP MY COLD SORE IN JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS. NO OTHER PRODUCT HAS EVEN SOME CLOSE.