Fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer1590916 on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about 4 months now. Have applied it every time I've gotten that 'tingly' feeling (about once a week) and it's completely prevented the coldsore from appearing every time but one (and that one time, the coldsore was tiny - I don't think anyone else would have even noticed it was there - and it went away after a couple of days). I'm extremely impressed and it's such good value too!

Great anti-viral!

Posted by Reviewer2496776 on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is great on cold sores and herpes outbreaks. I also applied it to a wartish skin lesion on my hand and it cleared it up completely within a week!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1920795 on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This item is awesome for genital problems. Works real fast and stop the breakout.

Quantum Health Super Lysine and Cold Sore Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1419484 on Nov 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Stops cold sores in their tracks before they become full blown. I also occasionally experience what I think of as boils on my posterior. As soon as I feel one beginning, I apply Lysine and it goes away. It's an excellent deterrent for both maladies.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2138148 on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

First topical oitment i've tried that actually works. Highly recommended for cold sore sufferers.

Cold Sore

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful product; store in a cool place for longer shelf life.

Prevent cold sores!

Posted by Reviewer2116000 on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best product on the market for cold sores. Prevents and takes away cold sores fast! Better than any prescription I have ever used. Love this product and highly recommend!

Better than Abreve

Posted by Reviewer3121178 on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using the Lysine cold sore treatment about a year ago and think it works better than Abreve, which I had been using before. In addition to taking Lysine by mouth, once capsule a day, I find that the times I still end up popping up with a cold sore, this treatment usually has them gone within three days at the most. I received my order very quickly, too!

This product realy works!!

Posted by Reviewer1712945 on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I get coldsores, it would usually take at least 2 weeks for the sore to heal, and another couple of days for the color to even. It has been 3 days since the start of my coldsore and there is already a scab. It didn't get as bad as usual. I intend to begin Red Marine Algae together with the L-Lysine I already take to aggresively prevent outbreaks. But it is nice to know that if one gets through, I don't have to retreat from life for 2+ weeks.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2600367 on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I felt 2 cold sores developing in the afternoon. I began applying this product, and by the next morning the cold sores were already dissolving. I will be ordering this again!