Help

Lysine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is a godsend. I have had cold sores for 20 years and have never had a product clear it so quickly.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product, does what it claims.

Great for healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great lip balm for healing cold sores or dry lips. I take along with 2000 mg of L Lysine capsules and 1000 mg of Vitamin C for quick results. You will literally see results overnight with the lip balm, amino acid combination. I think L Lysine is a god send for healing and warding off any viruses by helping your immune system. I take it daily have not had a cold in years (and I used to have colds and sinus infections on a regular basis) I like this lip protector, but wish it wasn't quite so soft. It is a little mushy out of the container. Just be sure to turn the knob so it releases a small amount...or it is messy. But, this is minor drawback, compared to the fabulous results. Good value. Sells for twice the amount at my local health food store. Iherb is great. Good prices and fast shipping

Helps. Лечит губы.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Interesting balm against herpes. To me helped in the vysypaniye beginning. Now I carry constantly in a bag, just in case. With SPF-21, it is possible to use balm as sun-protection means. A smell at balm almost inaudible. Fat and sticky, as ointment. A basis - bee and karnaubsky wax. I use as a remedy. Heals cracks on lips. The role carries out. I recommend. Интересный бальзам против герпеса. Мне помог в начале высыпания. Теперь ношу постоянно в сумке, на всякий случай. Бальзам с SPF-21, можно использовать как солнцезащитное средство. Запах у бальзама еле уловимый. Жирный и липкий, как мазь.Основа - пчелиный и карнаубский воск. Использую как лечебное средство. Заживляет трещины на губах. Свою роль выполняет. Рекомендую.

Life saver

Posted by Kitty86 on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will just say, that I haven't had a cold sore since I've been using this. Maybe its not because of this but I am prety sure I had one coming, put this on , and... gone. Moisturizes a lot and I am pretty sure this helps and prevents sun from damaging lips so, will be buying more.

Very good quality

Posted by reflexheather on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps keep lips healthy and prevent cold sores. I use as a daily lip balm. Find it great. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

STOPS COLD SORES!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I get cold sores all the time....I decided to try this product....IT WORKS!! If I even "feel" one coming on I start using this & it stops it!! GREAT stuff!! Try it....you'll love it!!!

10 stars **********

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If there were 10 stars available I'd give them on this rating. I've been fighting very, very nasty, recurring, painful, blistery, dry, peeling cold sores for years. For the last 3 years they've been almost constant. I was at my wits' end and had tried everything short of the $700 per month prescription meds the doctor recommended. In 4 weeks my lips are smooth and soft. I am making this my everyday "chapstick" and am very grateful to the makers of this product!!

no herpes!