Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a long time, and it is a great way to boost the immune system without taking another pill. I mix it in with the other liquid supplements/vitamins I take. Since I have been using this product the incidences of canker and cold sores as been greatly reduced.

liquid drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes nasty. Kid do not like it

liquid lysine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quantum's liquid lysine is much more effective than any lysine capsule I have tried

Super Lysine immune system liquid extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Bought it last year for cold and flu prevention. My son and I both used it with success. Yesterday I was coming down with a cold, feeling really bad and run down and sneezing. I started 3 times a day yesterday and today I feel like I don't have a cold. No more symptoms. This product really does work. I just ordered more to keep around for this winter. Just gave my husband a dose as he's coming down with a cold. Price is also great. By the way, the taste is not bad either. I mix in in water. Love I-Herb, prices and fast shipping every time!!!

Can prevent and soothe dreaded breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My go-to herbal blend for daily prevention of, and relief from, herpes breakouts. Works super fast. The brand is high quality and pure. I've been taking this for many years, and always keep a supply on hand. Take it with Lemon Balm tincture for a super-preventative measure against the dreaded breakouts.

Super Lysine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for year and I really like it. If I'm feeling run down or feel a cold approaching I'll start to take it for several days and I believe it balances me out and boosts my immune system

great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

knock on wood..haven't had a cold sore in months. just add to my water...

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Basically tasteless, the way I like it.

Very very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So it doesn't taste great but it works wonderfully to quickly heal and avoid cold sores. I had a really nasty cold sore recently and Famvir was not helping. I took this twice and the next morning, my cold sore had almost healed. Super quick postage by I Herb and excellent service whenever I have had to contact them for help. Thank you I Herb

Ideal for cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We put a few drops in our cat food for keeps herpes at bay. Does the trick

1 2 3