Great product!

Posted by healthyu on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used several different brands of deodorant over the years, and find this one to be the best. There is more product for he price than most of the other deodorants, and most importantly this does not contain aluminum which can be harmful for women and breast health. This does alleviate odor and works great!

Excellent natural deoderant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Aloe Queen Helene deoderant for years. I am pleased to find it here for an excellent price. Since it is becoming more and more difficult to find I have experimented with other natural deoderants and have always been disappointed when compared to this one. It is not an anti-perspirant; that is not natural. But it does work well as a deoderant. The scent is light, pleasant and works for both men and women.

My All Time Favorite Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have use a lot of natural deodorants. The ones I use are NOT antiperspirants, so they are not made to stop wetness. I am used to that, and I don't sweat much anyway. But I have to say, the main reason I love this one so much is the scent. I cannot describe it; very clean and fresh I guess but not the standard 'fresh' smells that so many other products have. I was on a girls shopping trip one day and my friend kept saying how good I smelled. I wasn't wearing any perfume, and knew it was my deodorant but couldn't get her to sniff my armpit. (ha-ha). So the next time she came over I had her smell my deodorant stick and she said, "That's It!" It's what she is using now. Usually I like to switch around my products, but not this one. I found it and I'm sticking with it! There is one thing I should mention... the deodorant is kindof loose in the container. When you turn the dial at the bottom to raise the stick, then when you rub it on, the dial turns back the other way as the pressure drives the stick back down into the container. So when you use it, you just need to hold the dial still so it can't move. It's not just the one I'm using now, it has been this way with every one of these I have purchased. It bugged me at first, but I love the deodorant so much I'll put up with it.

allergie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ce stick m'a provoquée des démangeaisons dès la 1ère utilisation. Je l'ai donné à qq'un d'autre....

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years. It has a pleasant fragrance, and works well as a deodorant.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Clean scent, works well.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice smell, effective

Queen Helene Aloe Deodorant Stick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Queen Helene brand of deodorant is by far our favorite. We beleive in taking care of our health and deodorant is an important part of our health that many don't think about. Works well and is a part of total well being.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i really like its soft smell and lightweight feeling. it is also in a big size which goes a long long time. i will definetely buy again.

Aloe