Good scent

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice bath salts with Epsom salt component which is good for sore muscles. Smells great, literally like a fresh Christmas tree!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1226269 on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this about 10 years ago and couldn't find anymore until I run into your websight. Wonderful for aches and pains.

Love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2977682 on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used to use Baththerapy a lot before moving to Japan in 2003. But in the land of Onsen's (natural hot springs), who would buy it. Lots of bath products here but mostly cater to skin and scent. For international customers, especially Japan, iHerb is great. $8.00 delivery from the U.S. to Japan is unheard of, plus the 3 day arrival time was shocking at that price. Choose Yamato Transport to Japan for the best delivery rates and arrival time. Thanks iHerb.

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3117623 on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fine salt! Very well and naturally smells. Remarkably takes off weariness and a pain!!! My skin after a bath the super soft

Used it all too fast!

Posted by jol229-for-10-dollars-off on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This salt is great I wish I had bought a bigger one.

Smells great helps my feet

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a nurse and on my feet most of every day. This smells refreshing, is soothing to my tired feet, and somewhat moisturizing because of the pine oil. Love it!

Love the aroma

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used it to reduce joint and muscle pain. THe salt is so micro and easy to dissolve in water. Work great for me. Help to reduce my joint and muscle pain. ** For new customers of iHerb´╝îplease also visit my page for more product reviews **

nice

Posted by Reviewer3017449 on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

nice

My all-time Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Jan 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the tried and true of bath salts, before all else started showing up on the shelves. Recommend this if you like to relax when you bathe!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2700149 on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

wish it came in a bigger size.4 baths and its finished.but it smells great and makes a relaxing bath

1 2 3