Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After use , it making the hair shiny, combable and smooth.

good

Posted by shepajulia on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not understand. Vololsy steel at the ends tight. Have to be applied at the beginning and then wash off with shampoo. This is how best

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1777670 on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I has dry damaged hair after coloring. These Oil Treatment doing as promised. Moisturizing hair and scalp. In just a few minutes revitalize damaged hair and restore natural softness. Rinses out completely VERY easy, after using hair looking stronger and healthier, and more soft moisture . Real love it from first time of using. Will buy again!

Fab product, a definite keeper

Posted by SquidPig on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because it reminded me of the VO5 Hot Oil tubes from my teens/early twenties, which were discontinued here many years ago. What a blast from the past - this product even smells quite like the VO5 oil. The directions on the pack seem to suggest you forgo conditioner in favour of the oil. Looking at some of the reviews, it appears others have their own ways and recommendations for using the product. I put the tube in a cup of VERY HOT water and left it to heat while I shampooed AND conditioned my hair. I then applied the hot oil, combed through and left it for 5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. It rinses out surprisingly well with just warm water. I then towel off and blow dry - and I'm rewarded with shiny, soft, bouncy hair. Straightening becomes a breeze, my flat irons just glide through my hair with no drag. Would definitely purchase this product again. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Good ONLY when I did it my own way

Posted by Reviewer3281682 on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i do it this way for better results 1. put contents onto dry hair 2. wear shower cap 3. use blow dryer to heat shower cap and hair 4. leave on for 30 minutes while I do other stuff 5. rinse off - shampoo and condition 6. soft shiny hair~~~! *** I tried doing it the way the box suggested but the results were quite the opposite... ended up with puffy wire-like hair....

Very good טוב מאד

Posted by 5485598030029577377 on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This oil made my hair shiny and soft Good value, last for 9 uses since there's lots of prouct in evey tube Too bad there is no way to close the tube after opening it and u have to store it open while in a cup so it wont spill, thats why I rated it 4stars and not 5. מסיכה מומלצת מאד. כבר מהשימוש הראשון השיער מבריק ורך יותר. הכמות מספיקה ל9 שימושים חבל שאין פקק לסגור את השפורפרות ואחרי הפתיחה צריך לאחסן עומד בכוס כדי שלא ישפך. רק בגלל המחסור בפקק הורדתי כוכב ונתתי 4 כוכבים במקום 5 אם עזרתי לכן להחליט תלחצו על כפתור 'יס' בבקשה if you found this review useful please click 'yes'

it does work!

Posted by Reviewer2253938 on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After using this treatment, I could tell a difference and my husband also commented on my hair's shininess. Love this product!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2278527 on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure abou the long-term effect, but I am loving it so far. I was reluctant about washing off the oil with warm water only, but it really washes off very well. I would take more of this!

No grease, good product

Posted by Reviewer1988859 on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells very nice and hair is lovely and gets a very nice bounce. No grease.

Good!

Posted by AlenaBY on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like my hair after it, Soft and gentle, Not heavy