Great product, Great company

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was the product i've been waiting for. As a long time fan of Queen Helene products, the Tea Tree deodorant stick wasn't doing the job it used to, especially with stress sweat. The Mint Julep deodorant stick works superbly. The chlorophyllin-copper complex seems to be the additive that fights the bacteria that stinks. The deodorant has a pleasant, slightly medicinal smell that doesn't linger too long. Nice if you want to wear another scent. It didn't sting even after shaving my armpits. Queen Helene has quality products at a reasonable prices.

Queen Helene, Mint Julep Deodorant Stick, 2.7 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I personally think this is the best Deodorant stick on the market as it doesn't break me out like other deodorant sticks do and it smells good and doesn't contain aluminum like most other deodorants do. I have been using this since I started using deodorant as a teen and have always been satisfied with it.

Queen Helene Deodorant Stick

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant is excellent, the best I've ever used. I intend to order other products from you.

WORKS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy to have found a deodorant that works, without aluminum. My husband and teenage son are also happy with it, they let me know when it's getting low so I can order more. That in itself says a lot! We have all used it for years & are very happy with this product.

"Mr. Sensitive Pits"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant to try this, but I needed something very mild, so my options were limited. I was very pleasantly surprised. It's as mild as I had hoped, AND the scent is appropriately masculine--like a lighter bay rum. Store in 'frige in hot weather.

Pretty good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The scent is a bit on the masculine side, which I don't mind too much. But other women may want to find it in a store to smell it first, then buy it here. Other than that, the product goes on super smooth (almost too slippery) and keeps you smelling nice during a moderately active day.

Works well, even when exercising

Posted by HelloItsMe on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought this based on other reviews; so far, has worked well for me, even during exercise. Please understand it's a DEODORANT, not an ANTIPERSPIRANT. For me, this is a plus; I want to perspire to eliminate toxins from my system; I just don't want to SMELL. This deodorant does the job; the odor is fresh & will work for men and women. Has not irritated my skin at all. Recommended!

deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used it a long time, I like it, Mild but works for me.

I LOVE this deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this deodorant religiously over 10 years ago. Since then I haven't been able to find it anywhere including my local co-ops and health food stores. I was thrilled to find it here!!! The scent is lovely and it is one of those nostalgic aromas that is super comforting. Setting the nostalgia aside, I have very sensitive skin and easily break out with many natural deodorants. I also (brace yourselves) don't shave under my arms like many women...partially due to being so sensitive there. This goes on gently, smoothly, with a refreshing but not overbearing warm minty scent. It isn't super minty as I think that would be irritating, but has a kind of vanilla-like base note that gives it warm balancing and grounding scent. I hope Queen Helene continues to make this product just as it is (I was so glad to discover they hadn't changed it from years ago)....and I hope iherb continues to stock it as I will not use anything else from now on!!!

Refreshing Mint Julep Deodorant! Works Great Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Queen Helene Mint Julep Deodorant Stick naturally helps control wetness and odor. Peppermint and Menthol cool skin, leaving underarms fresh all day. I appreciate that this item is free of aluminum.

1 2 3 4