Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2851567 on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As a person who has no black head or acne troubles, Ive never had use for the famed mint julip masque. While I love that masque, I dont need it. The mud pack masque however is great. It does everything it promises. It tightens the areas around my cheeks and eyes, and really works great at tightening up the skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines. It also cleans out my pores fantastically. Feels great just before bed, as its a very relaxing masque. Love this one.

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1602547 on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this stuff actually makes my pores smaller. I love the way it feels when it is on my skin. I will definitely buy this again.

Excellent Masque

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I have been using this masque, we ordered several, and it does what it says it does. It appears to shrink our pores and gets rid of excess oil. It doesn't irritate our skin. It's cheap enough to use regularly and we feel like we are being pampered like in a spa (probably with the same results)

I want to add my two cents here

Posted by Reviewer3166325 on Oct 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

at age 71 I've used allot of masque and spent tons of money at spas on facial," was getting ready for botox and fillers " AGAIN NOTHING has worked as good as this masque ,my eye lids are getting wrinkles so I put some on the tops and those lines are gone,fine lines on chin gone. face and neck looking younger.... will be saving big bucks here no botox or fillers now...... this Masque is so easy to use and dose just what every one says it dose .. I just reordered .. LOVE,LOVE this product 10/05/2014

מסכת בוץ של חברת המלכה הלנה

Posted by 5070539160615190504 on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

מסכה טובה מאוד במחיר ובגודל שווה ביותר 227 גרם . נעימה למגע ובעלת ריח נעים. משאירה את עור הפנים חלק ונעים. אבל אני אישית מעדיפה יותר את מסכת המנטה שלהם. אם עזרתי - תשתמשו בקוד כניסה שלי להנחה המופיע בפרופיל. תודה

Eh...so so

Posted by Reviewer2347816 on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the smell really and I was a little more hopeful that after one use it would shrink my pores more than "just barely". I won't buy this again. I might try the Now brand because it's only clay and nothing else.

מעולה!

Posted by 4648820518204918838 on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

הפנים מרגישות נקיות,נעימות וחלקות אחרי שימוש במסכה

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1470773 on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best masks on the market for the money.

best mask I've used in a long time!!

Posted by Reviewer2907303 on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really loved this mask! It is easy to use, a little goes a long way, and leaves my skin very smooth and does a good job of cleaning out my pores. Will definatly buy again!

Disappointed

Posted by 5321573799482809831 on Jun 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Upset by how shockingly disappointing this mud masque was, was really hoping to love it. It has/had no obvious effect on my skin, and the little effect it brought forth was a sting-like sensation that felt tightening to the point of discomfort. Perhaps better for more mature and ageing skin?