Scrub works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Scrub works great! I have combination skin with open pores, after the two applications can feel the difference: improved complexion, pore cleaner, remove dead cells. Sorry for my english

Love It! Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After years of using the mint version, I tried this and am so glad I did. Works great on my dry, sensitive skin. Delicious fragrance a bonus!

bon produit mais composition moyenne

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Malgré une composition non naturelle (le produit contient notamment des parabens), le gommage sent extrêmement bon et fait bien son job. Il contient des grains très fins et en grande quantité, ce qui permet de débarrasser la peau de toutes ses impuretés. Elle est nette et douce. Pour autant, le produit n'est pas agressif, en tout cas pas avec ma peau qui est mixte.

Good and cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! soft peeling.

smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This scrub smells wonderful and does a good job of mild exfoliation. The beads are not that large so you won't get that much exfoliation but to me, that's a good thing as it means the scrub can be used daily. If I want more exfoliation, I use this product with a konjac sponge. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

awesome!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite scrub that i've ever used! The particles are tiny and fine! I used it before doing moisturizing facial treatments.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for sensitive skin. Smells nice and leaves skin moisturized.

I love this!

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a really great scrub. I use it 2-3 times per week in the shower. It makes your skin feel lighter and cleaner.I would definitely repurchuse!

Raminamasis kakavos sviesto veido šveitiklis.

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Švelniai nuvalo, ištraukia nešvarumus, poras ir pašalina negyvas, sausas ląsteles nuo jūsų odos paviršiaus. Natūralus kakavos sviestas padeda papildyti prarastą drėgmę, saugo jūsų odą nuo atšiaurių elementų. Jūsų oda atrodo šviežia, sveika ir minkšta. Naudoti kasdien, arba taip dažnai, kaip pageidauja Jūsų oda.

great I like it