Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great deoderant! The only non-aluminum deoderant I've found that actually works.

One of the few healthy deodorants that work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried four different natural deodorants and this is the only one that I've found that works for me. The others left me "less than fresh" by the middle of the afternoon, but Queen Helen Tea Tree Oil seems to last all day and into the night.

O.K.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Clean smell and I like that it goes on dry, however it only lasts half a day a best, even during cooler times of the year. Had to reapply 2-3x a day.

Queen Helene Tea Tree Oil Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product. I have tried many, and this works, does not smell or is not sticky. Great product!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural deoderant I have ever used and I live in hot, sweaty Florida.

Simple deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like that you don't have to wait for it to dry befroe getting dressed, but it doesn't really deep you "dry" or supply much deodorant protection. Okay for winter, probably not so good for summer.

Lasts all day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not sweat a whole lot so I'm not sure how this would work for someone who does. On me, the scent lasted all day, it made my underarms baby soft after a week or two of switching deodorants. I love it! Ordered more.

Works!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several of the non aluminum deodorants on iHerb and this one is the best of them all. It is not 100% antiperspirant, however it keeps me dry longer than the others, almost the whole day.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Subtle and nice smell that doesn't overpower. Last all day.

Tea Tree Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural deodorant! Other natural ones make me sweat and stink, but as a female, this really works for me! I love it so much!

1 2 3