Not so much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It works okay for me, but not great. But I have found that to be true with most natural deodorants. It feels nice going on but I find the smell a little odd.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The soapy part of the smell I like, but the the powdery part turns into something that's anything but fresh. Doesn't cause itching like some other natural deodorants. I guess it's ok good for a natural deodorant but I think I'll go back to antiperspirants.

One of my favourites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of this deodorant and this is my 3rd purchase. As with most deodorants, reapplying is necessary. I usually have to reapply after 4-5 hours depending on the weather and activity, because this is not an antiperspirant. Sometimes just for the smell. Will be repurchasing it until I find a new one that is just as good.

this stuff smells great and keeps odor at bay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Queen Helene Vitamin E Deodorant. iHerb is the only place I have found it in a long time - thank goodness!

not good at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LIKE OLD DEODORANT THIS NEW STUFF IS TO STICKY.

The only kind of deodorant my hubby can use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Some people are allergic to some chemicals in regular deodorant and my hubby is one of those people. He remembered using Vit E type YEARS ago, and he asked me several yrs ago to see if I could locate it. I have purchasing Queen Helene Vit E for him for many yrs, and it does the job it is intended to do without the painful side effects!

best deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this deodorant, will definitely buy it again. Its smooth, works really well and just a gentle hint of a scent

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my favorite

awesome smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

so fantastic really

Great for the ladies, makes underarms feel amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for the fresh shaved days, no irritaton,great protection mild scent

1 2 3