Better than real chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best protein bar I've ever eaten. I hate cooking and I'm do not take my time to make meals for 1 so these have saved me countless of times when I'm in a hurry or just have the munchies. I tried the brownie ones and they were OK, but these are fantastic. I actually prefer them to real chocolate. I'm glad they take some time to ship to my country because if I could eat them everyday, I would!

The best quest bars so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

these are so good. They remind me of reeses peanutbutter cups, but not as sweet.I like these better than both cinnamon roll and chocolate brownie.

Surprisingly large and filling

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kind of a chewy texture, really great flavour. And so filling and large in size considering it's only 160cals!!! Not too sweet either which is a win. Will be buying these again!!

Second only to the double choc chunk!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad i tried this alongside the newly released double choc chunk... If not this would been the champs. It came a close second though. Greatly recommended. Quest really knows what they're talking about because this bar totally screams Peanut Butter AND chocolate. Honestly, this is soooo hard to keep in the house! Always gone within a week or two.. So stock up, peeps!

One of my faves.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate Peanut Butter and Cookie Dough are hands down the BEST Quest flavours.

Best quest bar!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best quest bar in my opinion, also the one with the least amount of calories (160). The peanut butter supreme is also good, but this one is better. It's dense, chewy and filling. Also it takes time to eat, which is good, as it makes it feel more like a meal. In comparison to the think thin peanut bar, this is muuch better, and with a lot less calories. the think thin bars are also gone in a second. Great healthy additon to any meal.

Peanut Choc Quest Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This flavour is awesome. It is slightly more chewy and dense then the regular natural bars. It is really yummy heated up in the microwave and with a blob of peanut butter on top!

Tastes just like a Snickers bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As always, great stats... who needs candy bars when you have these? Fave flavor so far, and I've tried almost all of them.

Brilliant

Posted by misstarren on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good chocolate/peanut butter taste with a very dense texture. Very filling and satisfying. Shipped to Australia without any trouble.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting bar! I like the Peanut Butter Supreme better, but this one has 50 less calories.