Best protein bar I've eaten

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the Lemon Cream Pie bars! Delicious, filling, 20g protein per bar and no unhealthy ingredients. I'll be ordering these again.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really nice taste, love it

One of my favorite!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am not a hug lemon fan but these bars wetre amazing!! I highly recommend them! Taste is great with that tiny punch of lemon.

Favourite flavour of Quest bars

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the quest bars a lot, and this one is my favourite. It's so nice to have a fruity, rather than a chocolate, vanilla, or peanut butter protein bar (like most of the bars on the market, it seems). The only reason I give this 4 stars instead of five is because 1) it doesn't have the most friendly ingredient list for some people with IBS (it has a fermentable form of fibre that can cause IBS symptoms), and 2) the nutrition facts subtract the calories from fiber. I don't like this and find it misleading, but I realise it's a fairly common practice.

Personally Not a fan- Lemon but not lemon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't a fan of these bars , to me the taste was artificial and it left me with an unpleasant aftertaste. If you like that fake-ish lemon taste you may like these.

Wonder Bars !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have found these protein bars balanced in every aspect...They kill hunger pains and not saturated in heavy syrups or sugars like most on the market.Highly recommended !

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With even some lemon zest.

Not edible...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Terrible soap-like taste, won't be able to finish the box... Love some of the other flavors of Quest bars, though, like Apple Pie and Coconut Cashew.

Posted by Muusaed on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Super Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These Quest Lemon Cream Pie bars are super flavorful and tasty, packed with "real" nutrition and low carb to boot. I love them. This was my first full box order of Quest Bars and I will be back for more. Shipping was fast. I can only say that I wish you offered the Sampler pack, that would make things even better, since its SO hard to choose which flavor to order next.