Help

The highlight of my day!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the Strawberry Cheesecake flavoured one as it is the lowest in calories and tastes AMAZING!! It is so good that Quest bars do a selection without any chocolate! I hate chocolate and SO happy I found these and can have them shipped to Australia (I ordered them on Monday night and they arrived at my door Friday morning!!! THANK YOU!

YUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is only my second box of quest bars but love this flavour. Not too overpowering, more like a subtle strawberry flavour. I'm enjoying them so much more being sweetened with Stevia instead of sucralose as you don't get that bitter aftertaste which I can't stand.

Tastes really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this thinking I wouldn't like them that much - yes, I know it's stupid, but my curiosity got the best of me and I knew it was a healthier alternative than many other protein bars. I'm really delighted to say that I actually love them! Someone mentioned that it reminded them of strawberry fudge, and I agree. Now I'm going to try out some of the other flavours...

Strawberry Cheesecake QUEST bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A yummy flavour to add to your protein bar collection! A distinct strawberry for all the strawberry lovers out there!

amazing protein bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favourite protein bars ever. Tastes like strawberry fudge.

YUM YUM YUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite, so delicious and really gets rid of the sugar cravings! Great tasting!

yummo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These deserve an award. Yet to come across a flavour I dont like

Quite good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great ingredients! The taste is good, but it is a bit dry and somewhat chewy. Works insted of candy.

Good but needs more cheesecake flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does have swirls of strawberry jam.

not the best of the quest bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is my least favourite. I have tried brownies and peanut chocolate, and vanilla. The first two are best, I think. They taste more than just sweetness. They have a fuller taste. Peanut chocolate the most maybe. This strawberry is a bit dull, and it do not satisfy hunger so it is not a meal replacement. One can feel that it is not enough nutrition in it.The point in eating it was to not starve, so I have stopped buying these. Not worth it. I enjoy eating it but it just do not satisfy the body at all.