Help

Full BEAST mode!

Posted by KillerBunny on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are the best bars available, hands down, and I'll tell you why: Many neophytes to weight training only look at protein amounts, and rightfully so, since we need all that protein to stack on some mass. BUT, if you don't get any fiber, well, good luck when it comes time to "return" all that protein you ate after your body is done digesting it :). These bars have high protein AND fiber, and low carbs - unlike many other bars that are actually loaded with sugars and carbs. They also tastes awesome! I take them an hour or so before my workout and I've been blasting more weight than before, highly recommended! Just make sure you get enough water! High protein means a demand for high amounts of hydration!! The flavor of this bar is more like apple than full out pie. It isn't overly sweet and is easy to eat, but if you're not a fan of apples then maybe you should try Chocolate Brownie or Vanilla Almond (both awesome as well).

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was so skeptical about this flavour as so many people love it, and so many people hate it. I am in the love category. I thought this was delicious. Tasted like apple pie, i baked it and it went crispy and was just perfection

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best protein bar I have ever found. I will buy these bars always & hope Iherb continues to sell them for a long time. They have 72% of my daily fiber, which is awesome, and they're very filling! Only 170 calories, low sugar, hardly any carbs (that aren't fiber). And the apple pie one is DELICIOUS! I cannot wait to try the other flavors. I want to order a box of every kind right now.

LOVE These!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quest Protein Bars are the first protein bars I've found that are both tasty and low sugar. These are very satisfying ... substantial. Certainly do NOT leave you wanting more due to hunger. Just wanting more due to good taste!

Real apple bits inside :D

Posted by bangkok on Nov 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't found any truly low carb bars except for these. This isn't my favorite flavor but ALL of their bars deserve 5 stars. They use the best ingredients and really focus on quality and flavor. What ever they're doing, they're doing it right. I tell everyone to buy these. Especially all of the low carb forums I belong to. People are switching from every other bar to Quest Nutrition bars. Mainly because there are few ingredients and they are very quality ingredients. They also don't use maltitol powder or maltitol syrup. If you see those in your low carb foods they are NOT low carb! Check your ingredients and don't make the same mistakes I did. EVERY low carb bar on here (except quest) uses maltiitol. The worst is Maltitol syrup. Thank you QUEST~!!!! I am a lifetime customer. I can't wait to see what your next flavor will be! Keep your standards HIGH!

great product

Posted by lowcalcarbfat on Dec 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

To be honest, it took me like a bar and a half to get used to the texture...once I got used to it I wouldn't want it other way. Very tasty, filling and satisfying. Incredible that a low carb/moderate low cal/high in protein product leaves you feeling like if you just had cake. It is what I have when I want a real-dessert feeling nutritious food. Taking into account that It is really filling, more often than not I eat one bar in two settings (30 g and 30g) and I still feel satisfied, which in my opinion only adds to the value of the product. I will be buying more of it in the future for sure.

Chewy Applepie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good -high protein/fiber but low calories -takable flavour -chewy but not sticking on teeth -not so heavy(some protein bars make stomach heavy and sick) need to improve -a bit higher sodium

ok bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are great for keeping in your bag, for the times you have to grab a quick snack. They are a quite chewy and has an almost overwhelming taste of cinnamon and spices. They are ok if you HAVE to eat something and don't have anything nutricious around, but that's about the only time I will eat them. They have a special taste that takes getting used to.

The taste of Apple Pie in a bar !

Posted by LuckyCharm on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Apple Pie bar, from quest nutrition, has to be the closest a man can get, to the "real thing":Moms freshly baked apple pie! The taste is indescribable delicious ! Take a bite, and you feel some almonds, mixed with the sweet and sour taste of apple pie. Delicious ! The taste is truly amazing and they deliver what they promise. The taste is so good, I have a hard time believing there is so little sugar in it. Don't be sceptical to this, if you like apple pie and almonds, by two boxes, so you least one week. At least. You get addicted to the low sugar content and taste. Perfect meal replacement, between two meals or as a healthier snack.

Delicious! and affordable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These protein bars are fantastic, and iherb.com has such a great price on offer, especially if you are buying multiple!