Delicious chewy chocolate!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent protein bars! Delicious chewy chocolate, very filling! I love the fact that they don't contain sugar, they contain minimal carbs and good whey and milk quality protein. They don't contain soy, which I avoid and are gluten free. I am very happy with these bars. The price is very good too!!! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

will buy much mooore!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I adore those! Taste, ingredients, nutrition facts! ideal for my lifestyle! Thanks iHerb for carrying this!

Amazing Bars

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although a bit on the costly end, it is still worth it as i take it as a portable meal. Very suitable for occasions where outings don't permit health foods (such as a trip to the family's favourite restaurant which is super high in unhealthy fats + calories) This bar really hits the spot! Filled with fiber and protein and very little (almost none) of the undesired ingredients. Really taste like a candy bar (Which is a BONUS because Who doesn't want a treat on a diet?! ;) ) Worth the price paid because it is not a lot to pay for both health and taste! A++

My favorite Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite bar from quest. These bars are absolutely delicious when heated up and taste exactly like a fresh brownie out of the oven. My top flavors are chocolate brownie, peanut butter supreme, cinnamon roll, chocolate peanut butter and pb&j. I lean towards the dessert type flavors because i eat these before bed!

Delicious little bricks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We love these - the nutritional profile is incredible and they taste great (if you're into yummy, dense, chocolately bars). So glad to have found them.

hm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

at first i really didnt like the taste, but im not a crazy chocolate fan. Its too.. strong, or something. Its ok when ur hungry though and it fills you up well, so i will finish this box but i wont order it again. I like vanilla almond crunch way better. I wish we could also buy single bars on iherb, that would be really awesome..

ditch the sucralose and I will buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good but avoiding sucralose...

Yummy!

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These bars are amazing. At first I thought these tasted a little salty, but it's grown on me quite a bit. I've heard complaints of this bar being too chewy, but that's actually a characteristic that I appreciate because it takes me longer to eat so is more satisfying. FANTASTIC nutritional value. Microwave this bar and you will be BLOWN AWAY! Although a little pricey, you need to try these bars; you will not be disappointed!

Love Quest, but this flavor is terrible

Posted by Therock on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

taste like medicine, something must be wrong with this batch. love the Chocolate crunch and Coconut, but the brownie tastes like burned artificial chocolate mixed with chemicals.

REMOVE THE SUCRALOSE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting bar, but it has Sucralose in it. Very disappointed in this poison being added to a product that is supposed to be healthy! Keep the Stevia, get rid of the sugar & sucralose!