Quest Delivers. YET AGAIN!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are AMAZING! HUge white chocolate chunks which positively just MELTS in your mouth. It's even better than oreos and the cookie bits are to die for. Definitely DID NOT regret buying 2 boxes of these little (delicious!!) devils at once! Be nice to your stomach (and health!) and splurge a little on these babies! Thumbs up!! A+++

great taste and healthy

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was told by a coach (who trains Crossfit) who's very health consiencious that these are the best bars out there if you want to have something on the go, or as a fortified snack. I put down the information below to help everyone else out there choose the Quest bars that works for them: Quest bars are all 20gm (with the exception of choco chip cookie dough that has 21gm) of protein but differ in fiber, sugar and fat content (and thus in total calories). ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Not too impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was really excited about these, but was unfortunately let down!! They taste a bit chalky to me...double choc chunk and still the best.

My favourite Questbar!

Posted by kristinhaugengranli on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate Chunck was my favourite one... Now I don't know. This one tastes amazing! It's so soft, but also crunchy at the same time! I love it! Truly a fairy dance in my mouth :) Epic!^^

AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are the best tasting quest bars I have tried. It tastes better than actual Oreos! I will be reordering and reordering these bad boys! Ordered on Thursday night from Australia and they arrived in the mail on Monday morning!

❤️

Love at first bite!

GREAT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They´re amazing, specially if you bake it in the oven for 2 minutes before eating them

Yummiest questbar on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just cant believe this isnt candy! This is probably the best protein bar ive ever tasted.

Cookies rule everything around me C.R.E.A.M

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Definitely a challenger to the cookie dough bars as the best flavour, I found that Quest had really achieved something special with these. They're delicious, moorish almost like Ice Cream of the same flavour. Getting my fibre in has never tasted so good. As stated with my last review, Quest have done well to make a well rounded bar without most of the impossible to chew, dry negatives that a lot of others suffer from, and remarkably they do it with very little of the processed ingredients that concern a lot of people. Though issues have been raised about their label claims, I do feel we should give them the benefit of the doubt.

best protein bars ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

so delicious! better than chocolate or candy.