Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cookie dough + chocolate brownie combined! Best of both worlds!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

WOW - this bar tastes almost better than some junk bars! It's like chunky chocolate chips on every bite...mmmhmhh yummy! It's unbelievable that this bar is that healthy, rich in proteins and has only 160 calories! I love it! I love Quest! And I love iherb!

sooo good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

With just 15-20 sec in the microwave. tastes just like chocolatecake :)

Highly reccomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is another one of my absolute favourite quest bars. These one are especially great heated up, the chocolate chucks are delicious. These bars are always great to have on the go. I often have them as a snack on the way home from the gym. Would highly reccomend this flavour

Best tasting protein bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried heaps of protein bars, these are above all the ones I've tried. The taste, the price, the quality, the ingredients is just great!! Bring out more flavours!!! They are addictive

Amazing with peanut butter ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Omg I am seriously addicted to this Flavour :) a must try its like a guilt free dessert :)

I'm in LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are the best bars on the planet!! You won't believe they're only 160 calories. Each bar contains 20g protein too! These are the best tasting protein bars on the market today.

Best Low Carb Bar Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant to try these because of issues with sugar alcohol but after writing the company & reviews I decided to go ahead. They are AWESOME! Besides being very tasty they have enough protein to keep you full. I've only tried the Double Chocolate Chunk but I will try others.

Favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fantastisk tasting bars! Addictive. Double chocolate chunk, cookie dough and raspberry white chocolate is my favorites!!!!!

Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of my absolute favorite!