Help

Quest Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Overall the bars are tasty and handy to have especially when you're on a low carb diet. I wouldn't recommend the lemon cream pie flavor, it smells like cleaning detergent !

Reasonably edible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this and the peanut butter ones. These are quite a bit better because they manage to mask the taste of the other "stuff" better. These bars work well as a light breakfast. Keeps you going till lunch. All in all, I could not live on these, which I guess really isn't the point of them, but for a lazy dude trying to find a reason not to spend tedious time in the kitchen, this just isn't the solution.

My top 3 favorites!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I eat a Questbar every day to keep my protein intake up so that my blood sugar doesn't drop. They are one of the best bars that I've found quality-wise that are gluten free and only contain 1 gram of sugar. I have three favorites: these Mixed Berry, Vanilla Almond Crunch, and Apple Pie. The mixed Berry is so soft and chewy and full of flavor. It's not too sweet and doesn't have an overload of berry taste. Just the right amount. I would highly recommend this flavor, and of course this brand. If my review helped you, please check yes below. Take a look at my page to see over 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased right here on iherb!

best protein bar ever..

Posted by Caveman on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

..that i know of. This berry flawor is imho best, next is apple pie flawor. You get plenty of protein just from one bar, so i take these to my workplace to eat as a snack. Wish these were a bit cheaper and shipping weight lil lower.

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this bar , cookies and cream , vanilla almond and double choc chunk . I would have to say this bar is my favourite out of the four i have tried , followed by the double choc , vanilla almond then cookies and cream . This bar is not too sweet or artificially tasting which I like and also there are fruit and almond bits in it . A little on the higher calorie side with 200 cal i usually have it as a late breakfast . Will purchase this flavour again :)

Mixed Berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought them for husband's week long hiking trip, had to order another box because he has been eating them daily and its still 2 weeks before he hikes!

Best bars around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easily the best protein bars around and no agar nectar also

A Quest bar for all moods

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I find a lot of the Quest bars to be very sweet (even though I still really like them), and I have to be in the mood for them. This bar tastes less sweet, and the flavour is subtle enough that it suits more of my snacking moods. It is really well balanced, and the texture is great, with bits of berries throughout.

Great bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste. Great as snack when you need a energy boost.

Quest berry bliss bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are delicious, and affordable. Highly recommended

1 2 3 4