Help

I cannot believe how good these taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased 2 boxes of Quest Nutrition Protein Peanut Butter Cups from iHerb last week and they came this evening. I decided to try one peanut butter cup for dessert after dinner. I cannot believe how good these taste! Each package in the box contains two peanut butter cups. They are about the same depth as standard Reese's Peanut Cups but larger in diameter. They look like dark chocolate. As you eat them, they are very slightly crumbly, but the combined taste of peanut butter and chocolate is delicious. They don't *taste* like dark chocolate. (They don't taste like milk chocolate either, but somewhere in-between.) The aftertaste was pleasant and "lighter" than a regular peanut butter cup. I will be ordering these regularly from now on from iHerb. They are magnificent!

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Stop! This is candy. JOKE! I almost cant believe this is health because taste so good.

Yummy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They are so delicious! The best protein cups ever! The pack is really comfortable to carry in a bag and divide the portion.

So yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best flavors

Good over all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A bit strange aftertaste, I guess its the sweetener but I like them and will buy again.

Strong aftertaste and quite crumbly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Adore most questbars, but these didn't taste nearly as good - the texture is funny, the chocolate not particularly nice, and the sweetener used sticks with you for way too long and it is very bitter/strange-tasting.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very powdery and too salty

Protein

Posted by archeiherb on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best peanut butter cup ever!The chocolate outside is rich and creamy,the inside part is a little salty.I think it's well worth the price.

Delicious and packed with protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just love these peanut butter cups! They are perfect to complete my meals with a little extra protein while satisfying my cravings for sweet. This is the best protein candy I have ever tryed.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just increadable that this product even exists . any peanut butter lovers out there you are gonna love it ! Awesome for a preworkout meal