10/10 the best protein bars this side of the planet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Physique model, IFBB pro OR average joe. Doesnt matter, this is the perfect bar for people who cycle carbs to keep their abs. protein bar companies take note, this is the ultimate flavor, replicate this bar with these exact macros - high protein/low carb low sugar with healthy fats. Best flavor in the quest line up, dont even bother anymore with choc brownie or choc peanutbutter flavor because choc chip cookie dough reigns supreme - 12 seconds in the microwave equals 6 seconds to devour a hot delicious protein bar. im buying 30 cases at a time, dont miss out.

The best Quest Bar

Posted by healthaholic on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few different Quest Bars and this is by far the best one. Its almost to good to be true. And its ever better if you put it in the microwave on 400W for 30 seconds. Yummy!

You have got to microwave it

Posted by Aussie-VISIT-MYPAGE-HERE on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The chocolate cookie dough quest protein bar is by far one of the tastiest protein bars ever. If your looking for a sweet treat and don't want to destroy your gains by eating real cookies, then look no further. The cookie dough protein bar tastes absolutely amazing when you put them in the microwave! Open up 1-2 of the protein bars, cut them up into small pieces and place on a plate .. microwave for 10 to 30 seconds and watch as your quest protein bars become mini soft cookies that are so delicious .. it's a must try

DELICIOUS!

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These taste amazing! Quest have the best protein bars on the market, with 10/10 for nutrition. So far I've only tried this and chocolate brownie but I'm already hooked and will be sure to purchase more. My only complaint: these are very addictive!!

Heaven is a place on earth...

Posted by kristinhaugengranli on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

That's the only way I can describe the taste. It's heavenly, divine and delicious. I warmed it up in the oven and I could already after just a few minutes smell it. I've had a bad trip with some of the other bars, as I didn't know they tasted alot better when warmed up, but I've found my favourite in the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough-bar.

Recommended by my nutritionist

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist recommended these bars as a way to have a healthy snack or quick meal on the go. She wanted me to greatly reduce my carbs and increase my protein for a variety of reasons. She recommended two other bars which tasted like cardboard to me whereas these taste like actual cookie dough! They are fantastic.healthy proteins and ingredients. They are gluten free and have 21g of protein. no sugar and 5g of carbs. I would definitely buy it on a regular basis. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Feels like a cheat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You have to try this one baked for a few minutes! I like it crispy on the outside and still gooey inside. Heavenly - feels like eating a cookie!

The best taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mmmmmm the best taste ever! can eat the hole box in one day!

Too good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I swore out loud when I first bit into one. They are that delicious. With such an incredible nutritional profile and such a perfect flavour, you really can't go wrong. I have several allergies and an extremely high metabolism, and these fit the bill in every way. I truly can't do these justice. I only fear I'll become addicted...though that line may already have been crossed!

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love these bars and this is one is my favourite. Even my fussy 16 year old loved them and begged me to buy some more.