REMOVE THE SUCRALOSE!

Posted by Reviewer2108799 on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I literally bought hundreds of these, till I saw the SUCRALOSE in them. I am so disappointed in the company. They tout the NO Sugar No Gluten, but they put a poison called Sucralose in them!! No more for me, till they remove ALL harmful products. I did contact the company & asked why. They said they are making a new version, without sucralose, but now they have lost my trust. Tricia

Nutritious and Atrocious

Posted by Reviewer3357157 on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you are expecting something tasty, this is not the way to go. It might be good for you, and judging by the flavour it most certainly could be. It tastes a little bit like spoiled cheese and stale peanut butter. I tried both this and the one with berries, the berries flavour is by far the superior in my eyes. The berries mask the taste of the... well.. the rest of the bar, I guess. The peanuts seem to enhance the flavour. It is edible, and my dog has very much been enjoying the final 1/3 of each bar I've tried eating. Guess it can't be all bad. Source: Dude (me) who ate it once a day for a week. Not an acquired taste for said dude.

Delicious!

Posted by 5323501903929024284 on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although it's the highest calorie Quest bar of the range, it makes up for it in taste and texture. I love the crushed nuts throughout. Delicious!

Devine

Posted by 5483605852612066070 on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amazing flavour, like a snickers nar minus the chocolate on top.

Delicious!!

Posted by 5096356165503146340 on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These bars are so yum! Have a real taste of peanuts with peanut chunks throughout. To me they taste similar to a snickers choc bar without the calories . This is one if my favourites next to white choc raspberry. If you haven't already I would recommend trying this flavour as I'm sure ul be just as addicted to this flavour as I am plus they are very filling which is always a bonus.

perfection

Posted by 5227453903105934721 on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely my favorite flavor. I love the little nut chunks and the peanut butter taste is just awesome!

Yum

Posted by 5552116161454370550 on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yum!!!

Good

Posted by 5755060079333972756 on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Keeps hunger away best, because more salty than sweet. Good taste and ingredients. Recommend to order also some sweet flavor for balance.

Quest Peanut Butter Supreme

Posted by 4798223633052425768 on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this flavour & find very filling. I have 2 bars per day for my protein snacks. My favourite is the Peanut Butter Supreme. Oh and also the chocolate chip one too. Thanks for having a bar low sugar, but yet high protein. Love them, fab for after a workout too.

love it !!

Posted by 4705669426949691536 on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this was my first protein bar ever .. the taste was a little strange to me .. after i finish the entire box i bought the other one cookie dough ( the best seller one ) but surprisingly i found the PBS more delicious than the cookie .. !!! and now i purchase two more boxes .. :)