Help

Better than the PB&J sandwiches your Mamma made you when you were a kid!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are the best bars available hands down, and I'll tell you why: Many neophytes to weight training only look at protein amounts, and rightfully so, since we need all that protein to stack on some mass. BUT, if you don't get any fiber, well, good luck when it comes time to "return" all that protein you ate after your body is done digesting it :). These bars have high protein AND fiber, and low carbs - unlike many other bars that are actually loaded with sugars and carbs. They also tastes great! I take them an hour or so before my workout and I've been blasting more weight than before, highly recommended! Just make sure you get enough water! High protein means a demand for high amounts of hydration!! This particular flavor tastes like it should - Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches like you ate when you were a kid, but more nutty. So if you're not a PB&J lover avoid this one (the vanilla almond tastes good as well and is a good neutral alternative).

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was shopping for non-chocolate protein bars, and these are actually pretty tasty (for a protein bar). Def recommend for non-chocolate lovers.

peanut butter and jelly quest bars

Posted by nslnsl on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

+ smells strongly of peanut butter and jelly + lots of peanuts - too sweet - can't taste much of peanut butter - not too chewy

Great snack, not quite like a real peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but still good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is really a matter of personal taste. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my favorite flavor but Peanut Butter and Jelly is good for change of pace. So far I haven't found a Quest Bar I didn't like.

Fast shipping!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would definitely order from them again!

Amazing taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes exactly like peanut butter and jelly!

quest review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

10/10 yum...

Hard to decide which one of these bars is my favorite!

Posted by bangkok on Nov 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't found any truly low carb bars except for these. This isn't my favorite flavor... It's close.. but ALL of their bars deserve 5 stars. They use the best ingredients and really focus on quality and flavor. What ever they're doing, they're doing it right. I tell everyone to buy these. Especially all of the low carb forums I belong to. People are switching from every other bar to Quest Nutrition bars. Mainly because there are few ingredients and they are very quality ingredients. They also don't use maltitol powder or maltitol syrup. If you see those in your low carb foods they are NOT low carb! Check your ingredients and don't make the same mistakes I did. EVERY low carb bar on here (except quest) uses maltiitol. The worst is Maltitol syrup. Thank you QUEST~!!!! I am a lifetime customer. I can't wait to see what your next flavor will be! Keep your standards HIGH!

Best Tasting Quest Bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot of quest bars and these are the ones I keep reaching for. My favourite flavour so far, along with Chocolate Brownie.

its mmm