Delicious!

Posted by Endergirl on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It tastes heavenly! No grease at all! The only downside was that the sea salt didn't stick to the popcorn. My microwave went for 2.5 minutes and some of it got a little burned. A few kernels were left unpopped, and I fixed it by placing the unpopped kernels in a bowl with a plate as a cover. Just 2.5 more minutes and they were all done! Almost like having a second bag! ;-)

After microwave need to shake well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After microwave need to shake well.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't bought microwave popcorn in years because I worried about the chemicals most of the mainstream products include. Quinn popcorn was chemical free, delicious and came in an environmentally friendly bag.

best popcorn!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

our new favourite popcorn! tastes extra good if you add a little bit of melted butter ;) also helps the salt stick to the popcorn

Fantastic variation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great variation on the butter flavour

difficult to cook

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is quite difficult to cook in microwave. It ges easily burn

Sea Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Did not taste any Sea Salt

Okay

Posted by Irene-0n-Rollerskates on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This popcorn and my microwave seem to be incompatible. After 5 minutes I had two small handfulls of burned popcorn and a bag full of unpopped kernels. Needless to say, I am disappointed. So to keep from wasting the rest, I decided to open the second packet and pour the popcorn into my air popper; it worked like a charm, but seems like it would be cheaper to just buy organic kernels instead of pre-packaged popcorn.

Not much salt

Posted by odereviews on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These doesn't have much salt. I added some Kalahari desert salt and these were OK. I'd go with other Quinn Popcorn flavors. My favorite is the Parmesan version.

Quinn Popcorn, Microwave Popcorn, Just Sea Salt, 3 Bags, 2.3 oz (66 g) Each

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not all the raw corn pops without burning the rest. Nice taste but a little over priced.