delish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great snacking

Too much $$$ for what you're getting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Plain popcorn in a bag, with packets of oil and maple sugar and sea salt. These are all ingredients which most of us have (or can easily obtain) in our cupboards. Pop plain popcorn in a plain paper bag for the same results.

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The popcorn never popped... I had it in there for 8 minutes and all I got was about 1/3 of the kernels popped. My microwave is brand new, big enough to fit the bag and spin, and has worked with other popcorn brands, so I don't know what's up with this one. Too bad because the seasoning packet seems really great and I like their simple idea/brand.

Quinn Popcorn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this popcorn. It tastes great and it's healthy. It comes with its own sesame oil and natural flavoring that you can add.

So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wow this popcorn tastes AMAZING. I love it!

ADDICTIVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Favorite microwave popcorn brand/flavour. I usually don't like sweet popcorn or kettle corn, but this one is sweet and salty, so it is addictive! I would like to order more, but I am now on a low sugar diet. :'(

Loved it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good flavour combination. Love the organic packaging and the fact that you can control how much of the flavor to use. Will definitely buy again.

Healthy and Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No guilty feelings when snacking on this. I will be trying the other flavours!

Mix in flavor after popping

Posted by Sarahphim22 on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that the popcorn bag is made to break down easily. The oil and flavor packets are their own and you add after you pop. I like that this is natural with less preservatives, but mixing will take some practice. The maple and salt one was good.

Mmm popcorn

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for work - to pep things up as a snack when 3pm rolls over. This is pretty good with the mix of saltiness and sweet.

1 2