Visible Facelift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product actually gives the appearance that your face looks firmer.

Rachel Perry Elastin-Collagen Immediately Visible Facelift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! Have been using it daily for 20 years. It truly is an immediately visible facelift that improves the appearance of my face.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the way this feels. Too soon to know results, but putting it on is a pleasant experience.

A favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works surprisingly well for something with such heart. My wrinkles really do disappear or dimish. It feels good and works well.

It Works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product does what it says it does! I will NOT be caught without it! Try it, you wont be sorry.

realy effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I need this product in a bigger tub as I use it every day and it makes a really good make up base as well as making my skin feel great!!

Been using it for 30 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product when I was 28 and I am now pushing 60. I've tried several other elastin-collegen products and always come back to this one as it makes my skin feel alive. I regulary gets comments on how good my skin looks--when I was 42 I was mistaken for my 14 year old daughter's older sister! Even now my age is always underestimated.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a 50 year old fair-complected male who as a surfer and sailor has had more than a healthy amount of sun exposure. This product visibly firms and improves my skin-tone and significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines around my eyes and on my chin. I'm hooked - I use it on my entire face and neck every morning.

Rachel Perry, Elastin-Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Soothing, cooling gel. Makes face feel smooth and moisturized as the gel holds the fluid against the skin.

Super Sheer Moisture

Posted by HealthforLife on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this as a base for my skin in the am and pm. I swear it has made my skin feel a lot thicker and firmer. I have really thin skin. I will be using this forever.

1 2 3 4