Rachel Perry, High Potency Natural Vitamin "E", Deep Tissue Renewal, 2 oz (56 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Rachel Perry High Potency Natural Vitamin E cream for many years as a daily face cream. I have always been extremely satisfied with the quality of this cream. I don't wear any makeup and I apply this cream to my face. The cream keeps my skin soft and provides me with a fresh look. It has a light scent that I find very tolerable. I would highly recommend it.

very greasy and too fragrant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i like the idea of this lotion but, for me, it's very greasy and the smell is a bit much (it smells like a scratch and sniff sticker that we used to have as kids). i've been using it at night as it would make my face too oily if used throughout the day. i will use it until it's finished but probably won't be buying it again.

Rachel Perry, High Potency Natural Vitamin "E",

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

.... winter is here and there is no better product for your skin like this Vitamin E cream... and the scent is just a cherry on a cake... I love this cream and would recommend it to everybody.

Rachel Perry Hi potency E facial cream.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several years and find it a favorite of mine. The price is reasonable and your service has been excellent.

Always an Supurb product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This not only works well to relieve and reduce lines it has a nice scent.

Dependable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this occasionally when my face is looking particularly run-down, and after a few nights of using this cream, I'm back to looking like my old self.

Highly recommend it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a favorite - it really moisturizes in a way that keeps my skin free of dry flakes. This along with the Elastin Collagen is a great way to hide or reduce the look of my wrinkles. And, who doesn't love the smell of roses. Love it

Great Product line

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer feels so nice and soothing on the skin it is by far the nicest I have used.

Love, love, love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My friend uses this Vitamin E around his eyes, but I only use it on my hands. Great product. Creamy, not oily, asbords quickly and smells great. Not over bearing.

Thick, gooey, good for winter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a lot thicker and greasier than I normally like, but for a night cream in winter in northeast Ohio, it is applicable.

1 2 3