Smells Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best lip products I've used. It smells great and leaves lips soft without being super shiny and greasy.

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this one better than the rasberry cherry one. They both leave my lips smooth and have a little gloss to them, not tooo glossy tho, thankfully. Its cheap, i only wish it would come in a stick tho. but its good. and my boyfriend likes the taste too. :]

Rachel Perry Lip Lover Grape Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Rachel Perry Lip Lover products easily get 5 stars. Great product. works better than anything else I've ever tried for winter lips. It tastes just like grape. And iHerb.com customer service was the best. On-line chat representatives were very responsive and helpful. The order delivery was fast. I would definitely order from iHerb.com again.

mrs B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product before and it is excellent

Good stuff!

Posted by MusicOdin on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is fantastic.

rachael perry, lip lover, grape juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love, love this stuff. I have been using it for years. I have never been able to find any other lip gloss like it. I was very worried when the store i buy it at, stopped selling it. I was so afraid it had been discontinued! Then I was so excited to find it here. You have made me a very happy lip lover!

Rachel Perry, Lip Lover, Grape Juice, SPF 15, .21 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used expensive Japanese skin/lip products, tried all of the hypoallergenic, skin sensitive products out there and I keep coming back to this one. It doesn't just cover my lips with a waxy coating with the chapped skin underneath, it actually soaks in repairing the damaged skin without leaving a coating on the surface. It also lasts way longer than any other lip product. It's really too bad I can't get in Canada.....

I smell grape

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this lip balm, has SPF which is an added benefit!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells good and hasa slight sweet taste when you lick your lips. It works for my cracked lips.

Really like this, though wish there was color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

thought it would be like discontinued Aubrey Organics Natural Lips, i.e., moisturizing with sheer color; this is a great product, however, I use overnight to repair/maintain lip condition, perfect for that