Lips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this product. However I found this to be like a vaseline which didn't stay on my lips very long. For a cold climate like mine, I would need something a little thicker. Perhaps this would be better in the summer.

FANTASTIC Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Rachel Perry makes the most moisturizing and best tasting lip product I have ever tried. I now buy this product exclusiveley for my lips. Everyone who I have given Rachel Perry Liplover to, has also loved it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

tastes really good & very moisturizing

Lip Lover, Banana Coconut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like this flavor as well, another favorite of mine

Great flavor,really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really works to keep my lips from getting chapped. Love that bananna coconut flavor, too.

Absolutely the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I picked this product up in a health food store about twenty-five years ago, and have been an enthsiastic user, ever since. It's very moist, goes on evenly and effortlessly, and has a great taste that I never tire of. I live in Atlanta, but I return home to Iowa in the winter, and this stuff lets me blink at the drying effects of the cold - no problem, at all. I've shared it with many people over the years, and they've ended up calling me to find out where they can get more. I was pleased to find it available on iHerb, and at a great price, to boot - win, WIN!

Rachel Perry lip gloss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lip gloss I'ver ever found and have been using it since 1978.

Great purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the lip balm! It feels great on lips, moisturizes very well, and tastes yummy. I will definitely buy again and try it in vanilal flavor.

Everyone in my family loves this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been putting this in my kids' Xmas stockings most of their lives...now aged 24 and 21. Great flavors. We all love and use this product.

1 2