yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the grape juice one better than this rasberry cherry one. They both leave my lips smooth and have a little gloss to them, not tooo glossy tho, thankfully. Its cheap but good. i only wish it would come in a stick tho. It taste good and my boyfriend likes the taste too. :]

Rachel Perry Lip Lover Raspberry-Cherry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Rachel Perry Lip Lover products easily get 5 stars. Great product. works better than anything else I've ever tried for winter lips. One of my husband's favorite flavors. And iHerb.com customer service was the best. On-line chat representatives were very responsive and helpful. The order delivery was fast. I would definitely order from iHerb.com again.

Best lip balm ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Love it. Love it.Smells great. tastes great. helps repair my winter ruined lips. Fabulous product.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love these lipbalms..very vanilla is my favorite with this coming in second. I use it at night before bed and no chapped lips!

Bernardine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lip balm ever made. I can use it once a day for two days in a row if my lips are really dry, and not have to use it for a week or two. I used to get cold sores, but after using this product, I haven't had any.

Very satisfactory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been happy with this product for some time

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good. Wish it was in a tube. I think I would use it more. Leaves your lips soft. Has spf so I can use it before swimming.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like it and will buy again.

The best lip balm ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and absolutely love it. It's the only brand that seems to sooth my lips and keep them balanced. Even my allergist endorses it and said she would be buying some for herself when I showed it to her. The price, even with shipping included, can't be beat locally or anywhere else on line, believe I searched. The service was prompt and curtious.

The Best Lip Stuff Ever!

Posted by HealthforLife on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has the most delicious taste ever and my lips stay soft forever!!! My husband loves the taste, too! ;)

1 2