Another great product from Rachel Perry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This scrub is simply amazing! it managed to keep my acnes away but What a pity Rachel Perry's items are Discontinued! Wish i could buy their items from here again! =(

Re order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Third time I have ordered this product. Absolutely lovely, perfect. Smells great, cleans and smooths skin without drying. Highly recommended.

Love This!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this scrub leaves my skin feeling fresh and glowing - will definitely be purchasing it again!

Rachel Perry, Sea Kelp - Herbal Dermabrasion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great dermabrasion product, not greasy or waxy like some others.

The perfect facial scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was very surprised at how much I liked this scrub. I was hesitant to buy it because I hadn't used a Rachel Perry product for a long time and wasn't happy with most of their line. But this scrub is incredible! For very sensitive skin, it might be too abrasive, but it felt great on mine. Whenever my skin starts to feel bumpy and congested, I use this scrub and it's so smooth and glowing afterwards. And iherb offers it at a great price.

Great Scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great Scrub, leaves skin smooth and supple.

Sea Kelp-herbal Dermabrasion review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 25 years and I still think it is great. It cleans out pores and build up on my t-zone area better than any other scrub I have used. I hightly recommend it for normal to oily-acne problem skin. I am 55 years old and will continue to use this product.

Rachel Perry, Sea Kelp-Herbal Dermabrasion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't be disappointed by the small container for the price. A little goes a VERY long way! This is definitley the best scrub I've ever used. It makes your skin feel as smooth as silk after using! You can really feel the impurities removed from the skin, yet it's not too harsh. The scent may not be for everyone, but don't let that stop you - the results are truly worth it! I use it only 2-3 times per week!

Nice!

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my face very soft and has excellent ingredients. I'd order it again.

Fantastic Scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works really well to remove dead skin cells and leave your face feeling smooth. I have very sensitive skin and have no problems with this.

1 2 3 4