Finally!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product primarily because of the AHA's, and the possibility it would be the solution to a long-standing problem. I have a skin condition (ichthyosis) that causes my skin to be dry and flaky all over, including my eyelids. I use prescription-strength lactic acid lotion on my body with great success, but every hydroxy acid product I've ever tried on my eyelids irritated my eyes. This one doesn't, and I have not had flaky eyelids since I started using it.

Highly Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just reordered my second bottle. This is a superior product to derma e AHA. I highly recommend it along with Immediately Visible Facelift, and Lecithin-Aloe Moisturizer. Rachel Perry sent me samples and I will be adding the Peach Facial Scrub.

mrs. B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is an interesting texture and color. Have not had it long enough to make a fair judgement. Further to my first. You can feel this work. I am positive it is plumping up those laugh lines and I look much more alive and healthy when I use it. Next order I shall also be getting the face lift which I neglected to order the first time around. My loss!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years and I love it! I only use it at night because it tends to cause my foundation to "pill" for lack of a better term. The list of primary ingredients are all AHAs unlike other products which start with water and other chemicals and only one or two AHA ingredients. It has made my skin even and when I do have an occasional pimple it goes away faster! I am sad to see that its STILL not in stock! I hope it becomes available soon!

Can't go without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I immediately felt and saw a differance.It really goes well together with your moisturizer.Great for any skin type.

Visible Transition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Too soon to predict visible results