Great floss!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a generous sized floss for the price. It tastes great and has the perfect amount of wax. It comes in a neat little clear container so you can see how much is left, and therefore you don't run out when you least expect it! Highly recommend this product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Incredible floss that makes flossing a cinch!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite floss in the whole world!! It's pricey but it's worth it. I have very small, super tight teeth. This thread is supersoft and does not snap my gums. It glides in an out better than waxed floss. At first, I read that this was made with silk thread but I guess I was wrong: I cannot find that info anywhere, it even says "vegan" so I have no idea where I read that. All I know is it feels like silk and does the job in not even 1/4th the time it used to take me to floss, and with NO PAIN, no bleeding! The taste is sweet and delicious. I now love flossing and use this 4 to 6 times a day, maybe more. The only thing is I have to really pull the thread taut between my hands as it tends to disintegrate (meaning it's made of several threads and they all come loose/undone unless I hold it very firmly taut) but it's worth it. I hope they never discontinue this, unlike all my favorite products. I should stock up now.

Good floss but it goes bad

Posted by 5204006183129575191 on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pros: nice flavor and nice and thin to fit between teeth easily Cons: after 6 months or so, our floss went bad. Whatever oils or flavors are used are subject to rancidification, and iHerb won't do refunds after 3 months so you're stuck with it if you bought a lot.

Good floss, xylitol / tea tree oil is a plus

Posted by jasonjs on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely a better quality floss than what I'm used to (the plastic stuff from dentists). It's soft and much easier on my gums, and it doesn't make them bleed like the plastic floss does. The added xylitol / tea tree oil is great for reducing bacteria in the gum area (even though the effects of consuming xylitol is a heated debate). That being said, it is a bit stringy and can tear a bit. But the floss itself has never broke/cut from a full flossing session. I'm quite happy with this purchase.

Too thin...

Posted by 5337376416820725335 on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's too thin, nothing special about it, just like a regular floss. What I liked about it - it's vegan and that's all.

Way too thick!

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this floss. Xylitol is a great ingredient and I love the idea of using floss with only natural ingredients. However, my biggest problem with this floss is that I cannot get it between my teeth easily! Basically the floss "unravels" itself once you snip some off and becomes SUPER THICK! So after much prodding and pushing, I manage to get it between my teeth. And then the next problem: I cannot dislodge it from between my teeth without tugging and pulling harder that I would like to. I do not want to pull out my tooth along with the floss! When I finally managed to get the floss out from between my teeth, it broke into tinier little thin strings. Ugh! I cannot recommend this product unless you have gaps between your teeth. Very disappointed and money down the drain!

love it!

Posted by 4732266215972395202 on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tried for the first time, loved by all including teenagers and kids, very happy that i found vegan floss !

Excellent floss

Posted by 5026028578389142699 on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice, clean flavor and expanding texture makes it really great for cleaning between teeth.

Best Vegan Floss

Posted by CrueltyFreeGoddess on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super soft floss that works really well. Love that it's vegan & cruelty free.

best of the best

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

can't live without it.. love the smell love the taste love everything about this floss.