Great organic pure silk floss that gets the job done.

Posted by Leione on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Something I've been looking for for a long time. This 100% biodegradable and USDA certified organic floss is made of pure silk coated in candelilla plant wax, so you can be sure that it doesn't contain any dangerous, synthetic or artificial materials, colorants, preservatives, sweeteners or flavors common in many other flosses. This one is soft, smooth, not too thick, doesn't tear or get stuck between the teeth, slides comfortably between them and gently but effectively removes plaque and food particles without damaging the gums or enamel. I absolutely love it and will definitely order it again.

The best all-round floss

Posted by fayechan-singapore on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am usually too lazy to write reviews even if the product is excellent but this one is different. I feel compelled to brag about it! If it weren't for the trouble I was having with that last brand I was using, I wouldn't have found this! The texture and weight is just right. Not too smooth and slippery nor is it stiff and hard against the fingers. Easy to slide through very tight spaces and yet has enough texture left to take off plaque. I love it and I have to hold myself back from stockpiling it!

best floss on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Without a doubt the best floss sold. Thin and doesn't tear. Great for tight teeth.

Excellent floss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This floss is very soft and has a unique "spongy" feel to it. It is hard to describe, but I recommend trying it! Unfortunately, it is a bit too thick for my closely spaced teeth, but it is a very nice floss.

shreds and breaks too much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate the natural silk in the floss, but as a floss this product is sub-par. It is a bit thick and not strong enough to get between teeth and not break. It shreds too. I have to use thinner synthetic floss to get this floss out from my teeth.

Radius Organic Silk Floss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am not a floss connoisseur however I love this - I use it every day without fail. I love that it's completely natural and biodegradable which means it can go in my compost pot. Now they just need to think up how to make biodegradable packaging.

I prefer the other one

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Waited over a year to buy this: was always OOS when I ordered. I was disappointed: the other one glides more easily and makes flossing fast and easy. With this one, takes me 4 times as long plus I don't see the benefits I imagined would come with the luxury of silk. It's still good, just like any other floss, I suppose.

Gets stuck in teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't use it, it gets stuck in some of my teeth, especially my crowns. It felt like I would yank the crown right off if I pulled it out. I am still looking for a natural floss that works as well as Glide Pro

too thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

cant use it

strong, effective environmentally-friendly floss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The silk floss is stronger that other regular flosses that I've used where the thread keeps breaking off mid-way through flossing. Also love the fact that this is fluoride-free and biodegradable.

1 2 3 4