I just love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe how long these last and how good they feel, in the hand and to my mouth. One day I had to use a standard toothbrush as that was all a drug store had and I unexpectedly was away from home and needed one. It felt awful. How nice to have a truly well designed product which lasts.

pretty big

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is soft and big... sort of hard to get used to, but it gives a very good gum massage! I use it once a day, and my regular tooth brush the other times, so I am sure I can brush everything!

Too large!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't brush all corners of my mouth with this brush. It's quite soft and pleasant as such but it really is way too wide for effective cleaning. Perhaps good for a person with a big mouth! ;-)

Es fantástico!

Posted by azzure on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Este cepillo es enorme, yo me asusté la primera vez que lo vi, pero cuando lo pruebas, cambia tu concepto sobre él. Es una maravilla porque de una pasada limpia los dientes de arriba y de abajo y las encias, y además es suave, por lo que no agrede nada de nada. En casa, ya tenemos uno cada uno, incluso los niños, y nos encanta a todos.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been using Radius original for many years ,mouth really feels clean with less effort than a regular brush, would recommend it over the scuba.

A new way to brush.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The big thing about this toothbruch for me, was it forced me to change the way I brushed my teeth. With slower, and fewer strokes required, I've gotten away from the rapid style of brushing I had before. Which I suspect was causing a lot of my gum bleeding. The bristles are soft, but effective, and the cleaning result is very good. As per usual, flossing first after a steak meal etc, always makes for a great clean.

Love the size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great toothbrush that can clean your mouth in less strokes:)

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering this product for many years and it is the only toothbrush I use. It is shaped kind of strangely but once you see how well it cleans, it will not matter.

Radius, Original Toothbrush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Glad to be able to find these again

must have toothbrush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After using this toothbrush I will not go back to the ones that you can purchase anywhere, This one cleans you teeth really well with no effort and they definately last months longer. I ordered one for my son (age 25) for Christmas, he loved it and wants another one now.

1 2