I just love it!

Posted by Reviewer2533446 on Oct 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe how long these last and how good they feel, in the hand and to my mouth. One day I had to use a standard toothbrush as that was all a drug store had and I unexpectedly was away from home and needed one. It felt awful. How nice to have a truly well designed product which lasts.

pretty big

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is soft and big... sort of hard to get used to, but it gives a very good gum massage! I use it once a day, and my regular tooth brush the other times, so I am sure I can brush everything!

Too large!

Posted by Reviewer2057749 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't brush all corners of my mouth with this brush. It's quite soft and pleasant as such but it really is way too wide for effective cleaning. Perhaps good for a person with a big mouth! ;-)

Radius, Original Toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer1444492 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Glad to be able to find these again

must have toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After using this toothbrush I will not go back to the ones that you can purchase anywhere, This one cleans you teeth really well with no effort and they definately last months longer. I ordered one for my son (age 25) for Christmas, he loved it and wants another one now.

Toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer3363773 on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Totally satisfied with the product

very cool!

Posted by Reviewer2358105 on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

bought this for my husband as he has a rather large mouth ; ) ( just kidding!) Seriously though, the head on this tbrush is huge compared to a standard tbrush, helping it to reach all your teeth more efficiently. the bristles are like super soft and feel nicer than regular tbrush. going to order one for myself now. other reviews say it lasts for months!

great job y'all

Posted by Reviewer2532991 on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the product was just as described and what I wanted. The price was better, by a long shot, than other sights I had looked at. I will use your company again.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3176886 on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering this product for many years and it is the only toothbrush I use. It is shaped kind of strangely but once you see how well it cleans, it will not matter.

Love the size

Posted by Reviewer1839369 on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great toothbrush that can clean your mouth in less strokes:)

1 2